Lets smoke some weed!🍃

It was lunch time at Hawkins and Y/N was really board sitting with all the jocks and the cheerleaders she just wanted to do something fun and exciting, after I while she saw that freak Eddie Munson with his friends Talking about something, she only saw a little before Jason a called on her "Y/N what are you looking at?" " oh nothing" " okay then" he said " hey I think I'm going to go on a walk be back Soon" she quickly got up and started walking out hoping that she might find something while she's out. After a while of walking through the forest she found this little bench and decided to have a little sit, soon  she heard something behind her  "hey are you okay?" She quickly turned around to see that freak " I'm fine" Y/N said harshly "woah calm down I was just asking, hey your that cheerleader that hangs around Chrissy" " yea why?" She asked " no reason, I'm Eddie" he said while sitting across from her " I'm Y/N" turning around to face him " well nice too meet you Y/N" she just nodded while fiddling with her hands " why are you here?" Eddie asked " I was just  bored" "okay" he replied " did you follow me here?" " what?" " did you follow me here" she said again " why?" " because I don't like it when freaks like you follow people!" Y/n said " no I didn't follow you I just thought you were sad so I came to see if you were okay" Eddie said " well I'm fine okay!" Y/n said looking at some trees, but soon Eddie had grabbed this black tin and put it on the table " have you ever done weed?" He asked " no?"  "You wanna try it?" He said while lighting one and started smoking " okay" she said quickly taking one while Eddie lit it for her " so do you smoke a lot?" she coughed  " yea I do I'm guessing you've never" he said while laughing  " yep your right" y/n said laughing as well, after they talked for quite a long time " you know your pretty cool and nothing like my friends said" y/n said laying on her back next to Eddie on the ground " yea well your pretty cool too y/n" he said while lying next to me, she quickly glanced over at Eddie " Eddie" she said " yea" he said  turning towards her " have you ever been kissed by a cheerleader?" She asked smiling while sitting up " no I don't think I have" he said while smiling back, it was really obvious that I was high as hell but I didn't care " well here" Y/n quickly leaned in and pecked his lips but when She was done She got dragged back by Eddie to give him an other one, one off his hands were placed on her waist and the other was on her cheek but after a little bit She pulled away because she had heard the bell ring for class " I'll see you tomorrow Eddie" She got up and started walking back to the school leaving Eddie in what looked like a trance but he didn't care because he just got to kiss a cheerleader.