Whats wrong?

Scott's POV
I still can't believe shrub had a fight with Lizzie. I mean the only other person to ever cross Lizzie was some girl called Pearl it was her last day of school and she wanted revenge on Lizzie. So while was bulling some kid for there money Pearl stole a golden egg from her. Lizzie chases after her I the hall but Pearl got away. All Lizzie managed to steal was a flower crown she was wearing. Lizzie was angry that whole day and was taking out on everyone it was hell. By the end of the day she had probably injured half the school .

To be honest I kinda ship Katherine and Shrub. I mean there so cute together and we're blushing like crazy, it was so adorable but right now I'm not with them because I have Irish, Katherine has German and Shrub has Spanish. But as I was walking I heard something coming from the bathroom and it sounded like someone crying so I went to check it out.

I walked in and I see a boy he looks like he is in year eight he has light brown hair and webbed ears he looks kinda like a cod and has beautiful brown eyes he's kinda cute...oh yeah I should check on him

"what's wrong," I ask him

"it's..it's..Lizzie," he said

"if your worried about her bulling you don't worry she is home now I think she has a broken nose," I say trying my best to calm him

"exactly I'm Jimmy Lizzies seabling" he explained "when lizzies angry she takes it out on me, do you remember when that pearl person annoyed her" " umm yeah" I said "she took it out on me she broke my right leg and I'm scared she'll do it again" "OMG what, t..that's so messed up,you should tell someone"I advised "I don't have anyone to tell teachers won't believe it and neither will my mum"he said "then tell one of you friends" I said "what friends" he said "me" I said " I'll be your friend" "really" "yeah you can hang out with me Katherine and shrub" I said he thanked me and headed to class. OMG I COMPLETELY FROGOT ABOUT CLASS I HAVE 2 MIN TO GET THERE OH I BETTER RUN.