The fight

Shrub POV
As I was walking out of math class I saw Lizzie grab this really attractive- I mean nice girl with dark brown hair and a pretty purple dress, threatening to break the girl's nose if she didn't give Lizzie her lunch money.

"H-here you go, just please don't hurt me!" the girl pleaded.

"Actually, I feel like breaking you nose anyway." Lizzie said.

And I don't really know what I was thinking because I just jumped forward and grabbed lizzies hair and pulled her to the ground. I pushed her into a locker and told her to leave that girl alone or I'd break her nose.

"And what's a tiny little gnome gonna do about it?" Lizzie mocked.

"Like I said, break your nose." and that's what I did. I punched her really hard in the nose several times, until there was blood everywhere.

Lizzie ran off to the bathroom crying, as half the school was laughing and recording it.

'Oh my god. What did I do. The principal's going to kill me- and my parents. I'm grounded aren't I?' I thought.

"Um... Thanks!" It was the girl.

"Oh! No problem." I said. "I just couldn't stand how she treated you, and something needed to be done."

"Thanks again, it's just that no one's ever stood up for me like that before, it means a lot." She said. Her voice was a little shaky so I'm guessing she was still shocked.

"Again, like I said it's no problem! Oh, what's your name? I asked.

"Katherine," she told me.

"Oh, I like that name. I'm Shubble but most people call be shrub" I said.

"Well thanks again shrub, it means the world to me." she thanked me. "Do you wanna hang out together?"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea, of course." She replied.

"Oh! Well yeah, that would be great". I answered, and watched as she leaved in shock, a light pink colour dusting my cheeks.