since forever.

________

Will yawned as he laid on his bed, the thick comforter laying softly over him. He scrolled on his phone, looking at all the new instagram pics. Before someone texted him.

Blackhairedbastard: hey will :) <3

Will smiled at his bestfriends text. Mike always knew how to make Will smile.

Byersboy: hi Mike!! :]

Will had a grin plastered on his face as he watched the four dots appear on his screen, indicating Mike was typing.

Blackhairedbastard: how's my will doing todayyyy???

Wills face flushed a soft shade a pink for a moment. Mike would always call will cute pet names like that, honestly, will loved it.

Byersboy: just bored on instagram, wbu? :)

Blackhairedbastard: bored too, but I wanna know about what you did today. I love it when you ramble.

Wills face flushed red once more, he turned over on his back as he typed an answer. Not before typing many other answers, and deciding they weren't good enough.

Byersboy: I didn't do much, just did some chores around the house

Blackhairedbastard: mhm

Byersboy: but I went to the store with my mom!

Blackhairedbastard: how'd that go?

Byersboy: I saw this one girl who was being a brat in the store, and no it was not a child lmao

Blackhairedbastard: why are there so much adults who act like children in hawkins bro

Byersboy: idk lmao.

Blackhairedbastard: can you call

Byersboy: yeah why?

Blackhairedbastard: I wanna hear your voice

Byersboy: okay hold on

Will hovered his finger over the facetime button. He stopped and froze, a wave of anxiety washing over him. 'Oh god Im in bed' will thought, instantly jumping out of his bed.

He nervously looked himself in the mirror, trying to tame a cowlick, but failing miserably. He jolted his head when he heard his infamous ring tone.

He hurriedly jumped on his bed, answering it. Mike's face popped up on screen.

Mike was brushing his teeth on screen, a weird time to call his friend for sure, but Mike was known for doing that. Will found it cute.

"Uh-" Will bit his lip. "Hey mike!" His voice cracked at the end, making Will silently scream in his pillow and kick his feet up in the air.

Mike spat on the sink. "Hey willy." He flashed a goofy grin at the screen.

Will breathed in before looking back at the screen. "Were you brushing you teeth?" He questioned, the question obviously a rhetorical one.