《 School 》

•Y/n POV•

We finally arrived at school and that's when I realized something; Almost all these kids were my age! My heart started racing, I'm gonna be in a new world. All the kids around me are talking and laughing but I don't say anything, just like they expect me to talk too. But you know what? I can't do it. The only people I knew were Will, Mike, El, Max, Dustin, and Lucas. I get off Will's bike and follow the group into what I assume is homeroom. Everyone is putting their stuff in these tiny doors outside of the classroom. "Cmon Y/n. I'll show you where your locker is." Will said as he started standing up. I nodded and followed him, I didn't want to look dumb so I didn't say much. He leads us back to the front of the hall, right to my locker. "Alright so this is yours. Just put your name and number on here." He handed me my locker combination and started opening his locker, which was right beside mine! Once we put all out books away and took out our gym clothes, we headed to the locker rooms and I went in the ladies locker room and he went in the men's locker room.

After we were finished changing we met up by the door. "So are you excited?" Will asked with an eager smile. "Oh yes I am!" I replied trying to imitate his excitement "I'm also kind of nervous though because I've never been to school before." I scratched my arm and smiled nervously "Well if you need any help, or some advice just ask me!" He grabbed my hands in his "Don't worry about it okay? You'll be fine!" We both laughed. Suddenly two blonde girls came over to me, and one of them said, "Hey you're Y/n right? The new kid?" I nodded and she continued, "Well since you're new we just wanted to show you what gym is like! Sorry uh...what's your name again? Zombie boy? We're gonna borrow her real quick." They said while giggling. Maybe these girls could be my friends as well! They linked their arms with mine and lead me back towards the ladies locker room.

One of them turned the lights off and said, "I'm Chloe!" And the other girl pushed me in and said, "And I'm Patty!" I went to run out of the room but they closed the door. I was stuck in a dark room again, getting a sense of...ugh what was that word Jonathan taught me...DÉJÁ VU! I was getting major déjá cu and started shaking the door handle, trying to open the door but it was no use. I felt tears come to my eyes . "Please someone let me out!" I started crying and banging on the door. After awhile I heard steps approaching my direction. Then a door opened, making me  jump slightly. I quickly wiped my eyes, hoping it wasn't another one of my tormentors, but I was relieved to see who it was. It was Will! "Hey are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I nodded and looked at the ground.

He noticed my tears and sighed "Hey I'm sorry about Chloe and Patty. They're like Troy's little slaves." he said with a laugh. "Troy?" I questioned "Yeah, he basically runs everything around the school. That includes this place. But we should probably head back to class-" "No" I said, interrupting him. He raised his eyebrow "Why not?" I bit my lip and looked down to the floor, my hands fidgeting. "Because if I go back there, they'll be there." I finally responded, feeling defeated. I saw Will's expression soften from sadness to determination. He grabbed onto my hand and looked straight into my eye "Come on Y/n! We're gonna finish gym class without having to worry about those..." Will sighed then continued, "Those bitches!"

|Timeskip|

It was lunch and other than gym, school was amazing! The classes were fun and and I learned so much in one day! I grabbed my lunch tray and saw the party over at a table in the back. I went and joined them and said, "Hey guys! How's your days been?" Everyone's answers have been about the same. Then Mike said, "So Y/n, I heard you got bullied by Chloe and Patty today. I could give you a list of people to look out for if you want." I nodded and he wrote names down on a napkin and when he was done, he handed me the napkin. The napkin read:

Troy Walsh

James Dante

Chloe Richards

Patty Woodford

"Thanks Mike." I mumbled. I continued eating my lunch and before we knew it, lunch was over. I packed up my lunch and headed to homeroom with the rest of the gang (luckily we all had the same homeroom). The teacher walked in and began handing out homework and reading announcements. When everyone was done, Mr. Harry told us that there would be a special project due soon and we needed to submit our assignments. So far, all the students were working together on the project, except for me. Well at least I have Will.
Will was sitting next to me. He looked over at me and said, "Hey Y/n, if you want, we could work on the project together and I could get you caught up on what we're doing." I smiled back and said, "That sounds awesome!" Will and I decided to write down everything we knew about a topic on our assignment sheet.

|Timeskip|

As soon as we got home me and Will started working on our homework. I thought that maybe he'd be more productive that way. But when I looked over at him I saw how focused he was. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips slightly apart in concentration. Every now and then he would sigh softly while chewing on the end of the pencil. I couldn't help but notice how handsome he looks when he concentrates. He looked beautiful, but I snapped myself out of it and went back to writing down all the information on my paper. When I finished I turned back to see him still completely invested in his research, so I just kept writing. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.
"Are you okay?" I asked. He shrugged and said, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

Sorry yall ik that's a weird place to end a chapter but, Ima be offline for two days and a half and I wanted to make one more update before I left. Thanks for the reads and votes by the way! Yall are awesome! Stay safe and have fun doing whatever you're gonna do!