《 Girls Just Wanna Fun 》

•Y/n POV•

Me and this girl were in an awkward silence then she showed me her wrist.

011.

That's why she's familiar! Dr. Brenner had pictures of this girl in his office. I've always wondered what happened to her.

Suddenly a ginger haired girl walked over and said, "Hey El! Who's this?" "Uh hi! I'm Y/n! I'm guessing since you know Eleven, that I can tell you I, was from Hawkins lab." I said. She looked a little shocked at first but then went back to a regular face. Then a tall, black haired, skinny boy walked up to me and said, "Wait! So you're like El?" I sighed. "Ok before I answer all these questions, I need names."

|Timeskip|

After learning all their names I was finally ready to answer questions. We all went into Will's room. There was an awkward silence in the room. Mike broke the silence and said, "Do you have the same powers as El?" I shook my head and replied saying "No. My power is that I can make portals between dimensions. Watch." I finger drew a circle in the middle of the room where no one was and they could all see a hole to the Upside Down.

"Woah that's amazing!" Lucas said. I smiled slightly. I felt myself getting emotional for some reason. I looked up at them and they were staring at me with amazement. "I...um...that's actually pretty cool." Max stated.
Will nodded in agreement. It felt nice to be complimented. "Wait so do you have a regular vocabulary?" Mike asked. "Wait." I took out the dictionary Will gave me earlier and flipped through the pages until I saw vocabulary.

the body of words used in a particular language

"Uhhh I think I just don't really know big words but I know most words. Like earlier, I got embarrassed but I didn't know what the feeling was until Will gave me his dictionary. Now I know what being embarrassed is. I also don't know what some objects are. For instance, at Hawkins Lab we didn't have curtains so I didn't know what a curtain was. But I still know stuff like chairs, ovens, tables, you get it."

We kept talking about other things which led to more information, but eventually Max asked, "Wait! So where are you staying?" I thought about it for a second, then shrugged. They stared at me waiting for something else. Finally Will said, "She can stay here." He was blushing a bit. I smiled slightly and turned away. "Thank you," I mumbled. Max linked her arm with my arm and said, "Ok well since your body deserves to wear better clothes than Will's," Max started saying before she was interrupted by Will yelling, "Hey!". Max just smiled and rolled her eyes and continued talking. "Me and El are going to take you shopping!" She said. They grabbed my arm again and started dragging me and El outside.

Once we were there El said, "Where should we start Max?" Max then said, "First we need to get you some clothes."

We headed over to a colorful room with lots of clothes. Then there were two smaller rooms in the back. I look around by myself for about 5 minutes before El and Max started running towards me with clothes. "Try these on!" They say in unison.

 "Try these on!" They say in unison