《 Pretty 》

•Y/n POV•

Shit shit shit shit shit shit!! I had just agreed to go on a date with Will but I don't even know what a date is! The last time I did something and I didn't know what it was...well let's just say the ending wasn't pretty! I asked Will to dial El on the phone because even though I'm getting used to things, I still don't fully know how to dial numbers on a phone. Once El had answered, I explained the situation and she said she would bring Max over right away.

|Timeskip|

After about at least 10 minutes, El and Max arrived and they made me go in another room while they asked Will questions. They came back and Max said, "OK so, I guess we'll start off with a little itty bit of makeup because your outfit looks fine."

After a couple of minutes of El and Max putting this 'makeup' on my face, they put my hair in 'braids' and gave me a 'bucket hat'. I'll admit, I did look, pretty but not....too pretty. The right amount. When I walked out of the bathroom Will just studied me for a second and then said, "Pretty." I nodded and also said, "Pretty.".

"Well okay lovebirds, looks like our work here is done. Don't make any babies while you're alone!" Max yelled as she walked through the door and El just followed her laughing while Will flipped them off. "What do they mean by making babies? Shit, I don't know where babies come from! Will, where the heck do babies come from?" I asked, confused as hell. Will just laughed at my question and took my hand. As if on cue he started heading towards the door, grabbing a blanket and basket on the way out.

Once we were outside we got on his bike and started going somewhere I guess. I think it was a trail or park that he wanted to show me because it looked really nice.

We got off the bike and he set the blanket on the ground and set the basket on the blanket. After setting everything down he turned to me and held my hands.

He started talking to me, "Sooo um, I've been meaning to tell you something but I thought I'd get some more practice in first." He chuckled a little and continued speaking. "I want us to start officially dating soon because like I know that I already spend all day doing stupid stuff with you and honestly, I feel really bad for doing stupid stuff with someone who's so amazing, like seriously there are other people better than me. I want to make sure I give you the best experience possible."

"You already have and don't worry 'bout no stupid stuff, I'd rather be stuck with you any day than with anyone else in the world. Now come on, eat lunch." I responded pulling him with me. We sat down on the blanket and got our food. While eating we kept catching each other staring and then blushing like idiots. After finishing eating, Will pulled out his camera and took a picture of both of us. This made my heart race and I smiled at him. Then he wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me, slowly and sweetly. He whispered against my lips, "So um, Y/n? Will you uh, be my girlfriend?" I furrowed my eyebrows as he said that.

"I thought I was already your girlfriend? I mean I am a girl and I am your friend. So..."

Will grabbed my hand and said "No, a girlfriend is a girl who is your partner. Someone you romantically love. And romance is when you like, want to kiss someone." I blushed again as he said those words and squeezed his hand.

"Oh ok."

"Yeah I like kissing you and wanting to kiss you and being around you. But most of all I want to be around you. Because you're really cool and smart and funny and beautiful." He paused and added, "Also very brave and courageous, you can always count on me to protect you. I wouldn't dare hurt you for anything." Will stopped talking and looked at me, waiting for a response.

"Oh. Then yes, I will be your 'girlfriend'." I replied. Will smiled widely and started peppering kisses all over my face.
I could tell he was smiling and felt extremely happy and relaxed. "Thank you so much for being patient with me." Will said and kissed my cheek before giving me a big hug. I hugged him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:  Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated recently, I've been at my mom's house and then I spent most of my vacation hanging out with my friend and her bf during the day, and adding small bits to the chapter in the night. I might try making the next chapter this weekend if I have time but idk. Also...THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND ADDING THESE TO YOUR READING LISTS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH SHHSJZJZDHSKSNHDHS ❤️✨️💅💞❤️