《 Endings 》

It was the next day, and I was scared shitless. My heart hammered against my chest and the pounding in my ears was deafening. I woke up at 6:30 and started getting ready for the leave. A wave of nervousness washed over me as I took a look at myself in the mirror. I'm never good with faces, and I hate wearing makeup, but today I had decided to put on some mascara and eyeliner. The makeup felt awkward on my eyelids, not to mention making it hard to keep my eyes open. Period. I left a note on the kitchen table and walked to El's house with my stuff. I was trying my best to keep my tears in but it was too difficult so some tears escaped. Once I got there, El hugged me tightly, which I returned.
We had just pulled away from each other when we heard a knock on her door.

She looked surprised, and opened the door to let in someone. It was Seven- I mean- Carlos. We all nodded and headed for the bus station. We got on the bus, and headed for Chicago. And Eight.

|Timeskip|

We arrived in Chicago and we decided to start the search. El and I decided to go together since I still wasn't the best at talking. Carlos would go by himself. We said we would meet up for lunch at 2 pm.

|Timeskip again srry|

It's been a couple days and we had found Eight. And...some other cute guy was with her. He was tall and had short blond hair, bright blue eyes, and an extremely nice smile. When he saw that we were looking for him he smiled and introduced himself as Ben. He seemed kind enough. But something about him didn't seem right. Apparently he could read minds. Turns out everyone with powers, is having the same dreams I've been having. It's the same voice. We decided the  best way to find him was to follow our instincts.

| Another timeskip cuz i need to hurry this up |

We all took some hella strong melatonin and laid beside each other. We soon fell asleep and it was like we could see each other in the sleep realm. Then there was this little girl.

"Mommy?" she says.

"Yes sweetie." A woman with brown hair replies.

"I don't like those people." The child said while pointing to us.

"Oh?" The woman asks. "Let me help you then." The woman said, voice turning demonic and body shriveling into a gremlin.

Before we knew what was happening, the gremlin ran over at 50 mph and dragged Ben into a darkness and a puddle of blood was left where his body once was.

We all woke up and Ben's body was incredibly shriveled. I screamed and went over to check if he was alright. His skin looked grey, like a corpse. His hair was falling apart and he had a huge hole in the middle of his forehead. Blood oozed out of the hole. It was awful. Carlos cried, El screamed, and Eight and I just looked away. I couldn't bear the sight.

After what must have been hours later, we finally got back home and I collapsed onto my bed, still shaking.

| The next evening bc I'm lazy af |

Everyone decided we would have to try again, get vengeance for Ben. As we all fell asleep again we saw that gremlin again.

"Did you not learn your lesson already?" The gremlin taunted in its demonic voice. This time I managed to hold back my screams. But El wasn't able to. She used her telepathy and ripped it's arms off. And Carlos used his telepathy to squash its head. And used her powers to make the scene look....less disgusting. And I used my portal powers to shove that bitch's body into the Upside Down.

| The next day because im lazy as fuck |

After all that shit me and El said our goodbyes to Eight (Kali) and Carlos and went home.

When we arrived in Hawkins, El went to her home and I went to mine.

I slowly walked to Will and I's room and opened the door to see him sketching.

"What're you drawing?" I said softly.

Will's head shot up, eyes teary, and throwed his sketchbook whilst running over to me, soon pulling me into a tight hug. I quickly reciprocated and wrapped my arms around him.
He sniffled slightly and walked me over to his bed and showed me his sketch. It was a picture of us smiling, and Will writing under it in his neat handwriting:

‘To my girlfriend’.

I kissed him passionately.
And when I pulled away, I asked him if everything was okay.

“Yeah it is,” he replied.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: OMFG GUYS WE FINALLY DID IT! HOLY SHIT BALLS I LOVE HOW THIS ENDED!!! THANK YALL BTW FOR THE READS, COMMENTS, AND ADDING IT TO YALLS READING LISTS! LOVE YALL! BYE!