3 Months

This song was originally used in ayshashahana123's book. Go check out her amazing song fic book MLB Songfics! Enjoy!

"Kalki! Take me somewhere safe." I said as I took one last look at my parent's angry faces and my bags in front of me. I jumped through the portal not completely ready to start my new life.

I guess I landed at a park. "This is cool." I glanced around the few lush trees and green grass. "Gotham City Park." The sign facing of me read. "I guess we're in Gotham." I hummed.

I spotted a nearby bench and hoped no one would come up to me. I walked up to it and sat down. Tikki came out not long after.

"Why did you take us here Kalki?" She asked.

"The Guardian said somewhere safe. I teleported us to where your new destiny lies." She pointed out. "Plus I couldn't control it." She shrugged.

"I might as well make use of it." I sighed. Both of the Kwamis hid back into my purse.

"Excuse me, Miss. This is my seat." A rude voice said behind me. "And you're sitting on my pen." I got up.

"Sorry. I don't really know where I am." I said looking up into his deep green eyes.

"Tt. Your in Gotham Park. Obviously." He pointed to the sign I read earlier.

"Oh, right. Could you point me in the direction of the nearest phone booth?" I asked hopefully.

"Tt. Right there. Are you blind?" He stated. He pointed to a red phone box right in front from us.

"Are you rude? Because right now it looks like your insulting someone who's obviously never been here before." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry." He said sarcastically. "Since you're new here, I might as well offer you a job and a place to stay because everyone in Gotham is really nice and will never hurt you."

"Really? Tt. Thanks. You were so much help." I rolled my eyes while the guy looked flabbergasted I tutted him. Hmph. Serves him right.

I left and went up to the nearest phone booth he pointed out. I dialed a number and patiently waited for them to pick up.

"Hey, Chloe!"

"Mari! Where are you? Class started already." She practically screamed into the phone.

"Yeah so, I'm in Gotham right now-"

"Hold on. Where in Gotham?" She asked out of breath for some reason.

"Gotham City Park-"

"Don't move." She ordered. The line dropped leaving me to fend for myself.

"Great. Just great." I took a step out of the phone booth and shivered. How did the weather change so suddenly? I crossed my arms and walked to the nearest cafe. The bell rang when I stepped inside.

"Hello! How may I help you?" A tall woman with auburn hair said behind the counter. I glanced around the quaint cafe. It wasn't what I expected in Gotham, but it was absolutely gorgeous.

"I'll have a London Fog Tea Latte, please." I smiled.

She nodded and rung up my order. I sat at a counter barstool by the window scrolling through my phone. I heard cough behind me and turned around.

"Can I help you." I said politely and looked at the person. "You?" I said in disgust after realizing he was the rude guy from earlier.

"Tt. Yes, me." He tutted.