SPIDER WEB

Song requested by @JadeIsPawsome. Thank you! I hope you like it!

I move like a moth or a butterfly

"Nooroo, Dusuu, dual metamorphosis," I whispered.

A purple light engulfed my body and my ripped jean shorts and T-shirt were replaced with purple and black plaid athletic shorts, a matching crop top, a black cape with the hood up and 3 purple butterflies embroidered on the front covering of my outfit, and black combat boots. I have a purple scythe in my hand for my weapon. The scythe had a glowing purple tang, a peacock feather-inspired blade, and the end of the snath was glowing purple.

"I feel a familiar sense of pain." I closed my eyes to take it all in; A small smile spread across my face. "They'll be perfect." I reopened my eyes and carefully brought out an Akuma. I turned the bright white creature into one filled with dark energy. "Fly away my Akuma." I let go of my Akuma as it flew out of my cottage window toward the source of the betrayal.

I heard keys jiggling in the lock of my cottage.

"Nooroo! Dark wings fall!" I said wide-eyed.

"Hey, Mari!" Chloe said as she walked into our cottage.

"Hey!" I greeted and shut the drawer that I stuffed the Miraculous in.

"Did you hear?" Chloe started. "There's a villain named Agent Destructor at the Carmicheal Jewelry Store!"

The Carmicheals were one of the richest families in NYC. The thing is, they'd flaunt their wealth and were caught up in many scandals of being rude to less fortunate people. Their children were no better. Twins, Caroline and Charles. They were part of the 'popular kids' group and would constantly bully other students. Many complaints were filed against them, but the faculty couldn't punish or even reprimand them because of their family name.

"No way!" I said acting clueless.

"I know right? It's on the news right now!" She grabbed the remote and put on the news.

"Hello! And welcome back to NYC News!" The news presenter smiles. "Behind me, an armed robbery by a new villain is taking place. He calls himself Agent Destructor. Mary will be filling you in on the details. Mary?" She hands it off to an on-site reporter.

"Thanks, Trent. As you can see, Agent Destructor is fighting multiple police officers and seems to be winning." She said nervously. "It's becoming clear that only the Avengers to stop this! Where are they?" As if on cue, Spiderman, Iron Man, and Hawkeye landed on the scene. "Ah! They're here! I'm sure they'll have this sorted out soon." As she was saying that, Agent Destructor shot something out from his bracelet and trapped Hawkeye under a pile of rubble. Spiderman ran out towards him and was trying to help get him out but to no avail.

Agent Destructor caused sound vibrations to come out of his bracelet. One of the Iron Man suit's weaknesses just so happened to be Sonic Attacks. So while no one else could feel them, the suit, however, did. A few electrical sparks flew and Iron Man suddenly fell to the ground unable to move.

"Oh no! It seems like Agent Destructor's bracelet messed up Iron Man's suit and he isn't able to move to take it off!" The reporter fretted. "Now, Spiderman is our only hope to recover those jewels." The camera panned in on Spiderman, he looked awkwardly at the camera. He was interrupted by Agent Destructor throwing a pole at him that nearly missed his head.

Spiderman abandoned his mission of trying to help Hawkeye and charged at Agent Destructor. Agent Destructor simply sidestepped him and Spiderman ran straight into a wall knocking him out.

I almost felt bad for him. Almost. I would if he wasn't one of those stuck-up rich kids who thought they could do anything they wanted just because their parents were rich. I mean, how else could he get powers anyway, you'd need to be rich. Chloe used to be like that, but she changed for the better.