Numb little bug

Marinette's POV:

"That's it." I exclaimed aloud. "I'm done here." The class just tried to set me up with Adrien, again. "Chloe, we're moving."

"Where are you moving to?" Mylene asked.

"Anywhere away from the lot of ya." I said, my Queen's accent coming out.

"We're going back there!" Chloe exclaimed with her accent coming back as well. I nodded and packed up my stuff. 

I was originally born in Queen's New York, there I met Chloe who was my best friend since. Unfortunately, when we were in 7th grade, Chloe got called to live with her father in Paris. I was left for months before I could see her again. 

My opportunity came when my parents wanted to move back to their old home- the bakery. In 9th grade, we went to the same high school. There, we decided to switch up our acts for fun, mostly. We were doing fine until Lila came along. That's when Chloe and I outed our friendship to Paris. 

I wanted to become a fashion designer, Chloe wanted to become a model and manager, so we settled on building a fashion company from the ground up. A partnership. I would design and create while Chloe would manage and model. We planned to start this business after we graduate high school. But right now, if teachers were going to be like Mdm. Bustier in the upper grade levels, I think I'd rather drop out.

"Students, you can't just leave." We both ignored her. "I am your teacher, you are my students. You will listen to me."

"We stopped becoming your students the moment you stopped doing your damn job right." I exclaimed righteously. We left out the door with our heads held high. We stopped by the principal's office on our way out. Chloe both barged in with me following right behind her.

"Hey! Anyone ever teach you to knock!" Damocles looked up. "Oh." He paused, "How can I help you girls?" He asked.

"We're no longer students here." Chloe announced. Damocles flinched back.

"What d-do you mean?" Damocles fidgeted with his cheap, ugly, eye-sore of a tie.

"She means that we no longer go to your dumpster of a school." I rolled my eyes. Honestly, the stupidity of this school is too high for our tolerance, it's a wonder we made it that long. I saw Chloe take out her phone and start to record.

"Why?" Damocles said, being rude and abrupt. "I let you have run of the school! I edited your grades for the better! I made sure you got everything you wanted in this school! I even talked to Mdm. Bustier to make sure someone else got in trouble for your deeds!" He exclaimed. I smirked at Chloe.

"Got all that?" I asked.

"You know it!" Chloe held up her phone. "I got it all." Damocles didn't pick up on what we were saying. But he'd soon get it in a couple of weeks as well as a pink slip. Chloe went to the corner and called a number from her phone.

"We're done here." I finished. "I'll have my personal assistant pick up everything." I smirked when Damocles' face paled at the thought of me having a personal assistant.

"Everything's all set up." Chloe said after finishing the phone call. Chloe and I left the office looking smug as ever.

We walked back to my bakery and to my room. My parents were working the register so they didn't notice us two sneaking up. When I got to my room, I packed my clothes into three suitcases. Two were luggage and one was a carry-on.

"I'll change, then we can go pack your things at your hotel?" I suggested to Chloe.

"No need. Jean already has everything packed." I smiled.