Blurb

Hi, Wattpadders,

I want to say a big thank you for taking the time to read my Wattpad Creator project. (I can't even tell you how nervous I am to finally put this idea into words for others to read.)

There will be many downs and ups in this story and I hope you all will enjoy reading the journey.

Much love,

Kat

Blurb: Evelyn  and Rosie had always been close. They were not just mother and daughter;  they were best friends.  At least,  they were until disease stole away the woman Evelyn had once been. 

After an incident forces Rosie's hand, she soon comes to realise there's a lot she does not know about the woman who raised her. Or about herself. With disease ravaging her mum's memories, Rosie is in a race against time to time to unravel her mother's secrets and uncover the truth about her fractured family.

With the help of her friend, Rosie will come face to face with not only her mum's past but the secrets she had kept hidden from herself.  Will she be brave enough to face the truth and take her chance at happiness?

If you want to keep up to date on this story, make sure you add it to your reading list or follow me on Social Media.

-Kat

Warnings: This story contains the messy side of grief including excessive consumption of alcohol. 

P

P.S. if you enjoy my work, don't forget to vote, comment, and share using the buttons.