nightmares and streams can ruin friendships.

~around 2 in the morning~
(clay's P.O.V)(and a ton of angst)

i'm chilling in bed,george lying next to me,and as i'm scrolling through instagram on my phone,i come across some posts from george,and i obviously like them,and i decide to scroll through what people say.

~george's P.O.V~
(george is 8 in this part)

i'm walking through the house,my heart racing as i hear my mom screaming and crying. i walk across the hallway towards my parents' bedroom, and i open the door slightly,peeking my head in and i get a glimpse of my dad standing over my mom,her being beaten up. as dad kills mom out with a hammer(unique way to go-),i gasp,a tear rolling down my cheek,and he turns his head,seeing me. i panic and i run to my room,not looking back as he chases me,banging on my door as i get in and lock it. he shouts at me to unlock it or there'd be consequences,but i'm too terrified to do anything except sit in the corner and cry my eyes out. the shouting gets louder and louder until i suddenly wake up,sweaty and tears pricking my eyes. i jolt up,crying and clay looks at me,and immediately holds me close,and i freeze up. clay tries to ask me if i'm okay but i cant even form any words,so i only shake my head,and i hug clay back,tightly.

c: was it a nightmare? or?

i don't try say anything,i don't even move my head as nobody,not even clay,knows about my past.

c: please say something george,do you want cuddles?

g: p-please.

he then smiles,pulling me in for a better hug,and i rest my head against his chest,terrified to go asleep.

~in the morning~
(like 10am and self harming ahead!)

i yawn as i barely got any sleep,and i see clay doing a stream,obviously face cam off,and so i get out of bed and without him seeing me,i take something out of my drawers,and i go into the bathroom,closing the door behind me,too tired and i forget to lock it. i take out my blade that i hid to make sure clay would never find it,and i take a deep breath as i roll my sleeves up,and then flashbacks of the nightmare i had,replay in my head,and i can't help but bring the blade to my arm and as i leave cuts deep enough for it to bleed,but not enough that i die(what a twist in the story that would be😀) and i look up in the mirror,first looking at my face as i start to cry,and then i look to my left(in the mirror) and i suddenly see a reflection of my dad,and i scream,and that drew attention.

~clays P.O.V at the same time~

c: thanks for the donos guys! i also appreciate the subs! i'm gonna put a poll in the chat and you guys can- *george screams,definitely alerting clay and the whole chat,the chat unaware who it is) sorry guys i'll be back,i need to see what that was-

i quickly put myself on mute and i run to the bathroom where george screamed,and i walk in to see him on the floor,curled up in a ball and crying his eyes out,and i rush over to him,and he turns to me,flinching as i go to hug him,definitely concerning me.

c: are you okay?? what happened?!

g: h-huh?? *obviously crying*