Oh no..

!!tw:drugs mention!!

~Dream's P.O.V~

I'm regretting all my choices as I'm in my bathroom, with an empty pill bottle in my hand and everything just spinning. I go to reach for my phone next to me and I call George,tears down my face from the nausea.

George: hey! Why'd ya call me?

Me: i-I did something s-stupid.

I try to speak without getting nauseous as George is confused and concerned.

Me: c-can you please come over..

George: yeah! I'll be there in 10! why?

Me: ..

G: Dream?.

~10 minutes later from George's P.O.V~

Me: Dream? Where are you??

I walk into the bathroom and I see Dream in the corner,lying. I see the empty pill bottle and see it's prescribed today..

Me: Dream! Please say something!!

I run to him and he lies there on the ground,passed out and i start to panic,not knowing what to do and i take out my phone and dial 911(or whatever it is) and it's only a few minutes until the ambulance arrives.

~the next day~(Dream's P.O.V)

I wake up,lying in a hospital bed and i look to the side to see george on call to someone,but i hear Sapnap's voice,and george looks at me,happy.

george: Dream!

Me: h-hey ,who are you on call with?

george: oh,just Sapnap

Sapnap : hey Dream, george said you were in the hospital,even tho i sadly can't come visit,i hope you're okay!

me: it's alright,thanks for c-checking

?: Sapnap! Hurry up so we can play fnaf !!

George: who's that?

Sapnap: oh,I'm visiting Karl for a bit!-

George and I: ooo~~

Sapnap: oh shut up fucking idiots,I'm going,byee!

George and I: alright,bye!

~Sapnap left the call~

George: I so ship them

I laugh as George gives me a hug,and i blush a little,but i hug him back.

Dream:thanks for actually saving me