Drista?..

~at George's house from his P.O.V~

I'm playing Minecraft with quackity on a twitch stream,then I hear something.

Me: quackity,I'll be back,I hear something in my house-

Quackity: alr

I walk to the bathroom,and Dream's crying his eyes out.

Me: Dream?! What's wrong??

Dream: I-I just got a call..

Me: just wait,I'm gonna end my stream and come back alright?

He nods his head as I go to end my stream and come back.

Me: what happened??

Dream: t-the hospital called and said Drista died! S-she got poisoned or something!!

Dream is crying more,and I hold him close as he lo cries into my chest.

Dream: t-there was someone with her when I checked on her.. I-I bet they poisoned her!!

Me: calm down! You can't jump to conclusions!! I know you have every right to be upset but you can't prove anything without evidence!!

Dream: s-she was my only family left..

He hugs me tighter,and he ends up falling asleep,so I carry him to the bedroom,and put him in the bed,then cuddling with him after turning my pc off.

~next day from Dream's P.O.V~

I wake up,eyes red from crying so much the previous night.I sit up and hear George singing in the kitchen,so I get up and walk over to him,laughing a bit as he turns around suddenly,going red from embarrassment.

Me: nice singing there!~

George: s-shut up. You doing alright from yesterday?

Me: I guess.

George puts the food he just made into a plate,and hugs me,giving me a kiss.