what did you do.

~a minute or so later~ (3rd person P.O.V)

g: what- w-was that a gunshot??!

k: im sure that wasn't,right?

then suddenly,the door opens,and Dream stumbles in.

g: Dream! are you okay??-

as soon as he goes to speak,he collapses,passing out doing so and everyone rushes over,and karl points something out.

k: shit! his leg, guys!!

george and Sapnap look,only to see blood and a wound,and george looks like he's about to cry,as Sapnap holds Dream,karl calling an ambulance.

~in the hospital~ (george's P.O.V)

karl and Sapnap are trying to comfort me as i'm crying ,but then the nurse walks out,all of us looking at him.

nurse: good news and bad news. good news is we managed to keep him stable,but the bad news is he's in a coma. and we aren't sure for how long-

g: what?? no! you're joking!!! please!

nurse: i'm really sorry,you may visit-

george runs past the nurse mid sentence and goes straight to the room where dream is and when the others catch up,they see george crying his eyes out,kneeling beside Dream,holding his hand,so karl and Sapnap stay back,and decide to leave him be and wait in the waiting room. (i mean it's the waiting room for a reason 😗✌️)

~later,after george had his moment~(george's P.O.V)

we're back at my place,and i'm in the kitchen, karl and Sapnap talking to me.

s: want us to stay with you for a bit?

g:n-no it's okay,i want some time alone. go back to your place

k: alright,but we'll check up on you tomorrow alright?

i nod my head and they leave,closing the door behind them,and i can't help but breakdown,sliding to the floor as i sob my eyes out.

~the next day~ (Sapnap's P.O.V
(mentions of self harm!)

i go up to george's house and i knock,but then i notice it's unlocked,so i walk in,and i see george quickly look up and pull down his sleeves,hiding them behind the kitchen counter,Sapnap becoming suspicious,and walks closer,george panicking.

s: what are you doing george?

g: what? oh i'm okay,h-how are you?

s: not the question,what were you doing?

g: nothing!!

i'm now in front of him,george looking nervous.

g: i-i mean it!

s: then show me!

it's when george backs up and hides his arms behind his back and a tear falls down his cheek for me to realise what he's done and i look at him,george avoiding eye contact.