here comes trouble..

~dream's P.O.V~

george(shouts from downstairs): hey Dream!! Tubbo and Ranboo are coming over tomorrow!! they're gonna bring wilbur too!

what.no.. they saw me kill someone! please god they forgot! who am i kidding.who would forget something like that!!!

~the next day~
~george's P.O.V~

Ranboo walks in,then wilbur and Tubbo walks in after them all,and i chuckle as he's the shortest. i get a hug from Tubbo and he pushes me after,jokingly.

me: hold on guys,i'll be back as someone else is here

i go upstairs to look for Dream,then i see him in the corner. i go up to him and sit next to him,and i notice he's crying.

me: hey,what's wrong?

Dream wipes his tears and and looks at me.

Dream: o-oh i j-just miss drista

me: take your time then come downstairs,wilbur,Ranboo and Tubbo are here.

i rub his back and then i get up,and i walk off. i go downstairs and Ranboo is messing with tubbo's hair. i go over to wilbur and talk to him.

~half an hour later~

Wilbur: oh you said someone was here?

me: lemme go get Dream and drag his *ss downstairs-

~wilbur's P.O.V~

he just said Dream- Tubbo and Ranboo didn't hear and when i tell them Dream might be here,they get worried.

~george's P.O.V~

i go into the room and i start to drag Dream off the bed.

me: you're coming downstairs now.

Dream: w-wait but-

me: no,your coming now

a minute later,i'm downstairs and all of a sudden,wilbur slaps Dream across the face.

me: wilbur! what's the actual f*ck??!

wilbur: hes god damn lucky i didn't call the cops on him!!

me: whatever the hell you're on about,it doesn't mean you can go and slap my boyfriend you *sshole!

i stop,realising i called Dream my boyfriend.

ranboo: your so called boyfriend is a murderer!!

i turn around and see Dream cupping his cheek where he got slapped,looking at me.

Tubbo: i-i even saw him stab the person..

me: everyone just leave my f*cking house!!

as they all go to leave,wilbur goes up to Dream,and punches him in the face,then leaves the house.dream groans in pain,falling to the floor,holding his nose.i run up to Dream,worried.

me: are you okay?!?

Dream: n-no! what the f*ck do you think!!

he moves his hand to show a nosebleed so i rush to the kitchen and get an ice pack for him. i put it on his nose and he winces.i sit down next to him and try to comfort him.

me: i-is what they all said..true?.

Dream: o-of course not..i-i mean yeah i killed your ex in college but i regret that. i'd never do it again!

i accidentally press the ice pack on his nose too hard and he groans again in pain. he takes over and i rest my head on his chest,apologising.

me: i know i can always trust you with anything,i love you Dream.

i look up at him,smiling gently.

Dream: i love you too darling~

i bury my face into his chest,blushing. he puts a hand in my hair,playing with it.

~in the morning~

i wake up,and Dream is lying on the floor with me,cuddling.i get up,putting the ice pack into the freezer then i pick up dream(yes i managed to pick him up) and carry him upstairs. i put him in bed and i check my phone to see what the time is and it's 6am. i message tommyinnit to ask if he wants to play minecraft. he replies quick and says yea so i go to walk to the gaming desk but i feel a tag,making me stumble a bit. i turn and see Dream trying to pull me back.

me: really?

he pulls me in successfully and hold my waist, cuddling.

Dream: stay.

he mumbles something but the second i go on my phone, he starts to rub my hips, and he kisses my neck. he pulls my waist in more, and my phone falls to the floor. he flips me around and now our faces are inches away, bodies touching. he slides his hands up my shirt, making me gasp at his cold hands. we sit up, and he takes off my shirt. i get placed into dream's lap, him looking up at me. i slowly start to grind on dream's thigh, then going to cup his face but i accidentally hit his nose.

dream: f*ck! ow!!-

me: oh my god im so sorry dream!

i get off his lap as he winces from his nose. i go to get an ice pack to try sooth his pain and when i come back upstairs and i sit back in is lap, holding the ice pack on his nose.

dream: back in my lap huh?

he chuckles at me as i get off his lap and give him the ice pack. i lean against him and with his other hand, he wraps it around me, hand on my chest.

me: i can now call you a bottom though~

dream: i let you top me because i felt nice!!

me: mhm sure, of course you say that after i top you all by myself~

dream gets all defensive, saying how i could never top him, so i get the ice pack off of him and i put it down. i push dream backwards onto the bed, him going red, and then i climb on top of him, kissing him.

dream: g-george-

me: now will you say im the top?

all of a sudden, dream gets hold of my hips, and flips me over so im on the bottom now, getting all flustered.

dream: oh darlin you aint gonna dare top me any time soon~