CHAPTER 7: Dragon Conversation

I flew around Berk, staying out of sight of who ever is still awake. Nobody was this time so I dropped down lower to the ground. My claws scraped the ground as I landed. I glanced around, making sure nobody can see me. A lot of dragons around me growled softly. Then, a weirdest thing appeared in my ears.
'Get away, Night Fury!' I heard. It was from a dragon! A Gronkle THOUGHT it. Not spoke it. I learned that dragons think things instead of speaking. That's how they communicate.
I walked away and decided to just walk to the stables of where Pearl is. I can communicate with my own dragon! How cool is that!?
When I got inside, I spotted Pearl curled up into a ball, sleeping inside her stable. I walked up to her and thought, 'Hi! Oh man, this is so cool! I can communicate with you guys!'
Pearl jerked her head up and saw my Night Fury Head peaking over the stable door.
'Toothless? How did you get out of your stable?' Pearl thought, cocking her head to the side.
'No. I'm not Toothless. I'm Kara. I got cursed.' I explained to Pearl as she widened her small eyes.
'Kara! You're ok!!' She thought widely and stood up. 'Sorry that I wasn't able to bring you home right away. I wanted to try to warn your parents, but I keep forgetting that they can't understand me.'
'Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Although, I feel sick every time I transform. But I guess I'll get use to it. There's no cure for this though.'
'I feel bad for you.' Pearl thought, grunting her Deadly Nadder grunt.
'Don't feel bad. My dad doesn't know. The only two people who do know are the wizard and my mom. You know too, but you can't communicate with anybody but your own kind.'
'Yeah. I can't believe I'm talking to a human who rides me everyday!' Pearl thought happily.
'I can't believe I'm talking to a dragon I ride everyday!' I thought happily as well as we bounce our dragon bodies up and down excitedly.
'Well. I'm gonna go, and tomorrow, I'll ride you to make things normal for my dad and everybody else. Don't want to let the secret out of the box.'
'Ok. Bye!' Pearl exclaimed as I flew away.
I slipped through the window and shifted back into my human form. I laid down on my bed a drifted off to sleep thinking about my adventures that i had. Being a dragon is hard work. Makes you sleepy. Very sleepy.