CHAPTER 22: The Big Fight

Rat picked me up by my foot with his claws and brought me up to his face as I was upside down almost unconscious. I smelled rotten fish from his breath as he breathed on me. I made a disgusted look with my eyes shut.

'You think you can save your parents!? You're not worthy enough to defeat me!! You're just a human being who got cursed by a wizard!!'

My vision started to fade to black as Rat opened his mouth with me over it. Plasma blast shot at the inside of Rat's mouth as he roared and dropped me. Dad and Toothless swooped down and caught me and started to fly away from Rat. Rat looked like he was gagging and dropped to the ground panting.

Dad and Toothless started to fly as fast as they can behind my mom and Storm Fly. All the other dragons and the Vikings ran as fast as they could away from the giant beast. Then, the Bewilderbeast exploded. I fainted in my dad's arms, and that's all I could remember.

I woke up in my bed with dad beside me. "Dad?" I asked and started to smile.

"You're ok!" My dad exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. Mom came in and shot a smile. She darted toward me and hugged me.

I sat up and sighed, knowing that I'm back.

"What happened to the other Vikings and my friend!?" I exclaimed.

"Everybody's fine, sweetheart." My mom answered. "And who is this friend you're talking about?"

"Her name is Skye, and she's a Cloud Jumper!"

Mom and dad glanced at each other. They smiled.

"Oh! You mean her?" My dad asked, pointing at the doorway. Skye's head peeked out of the doorway and smiled.

'Skye!' I Exclaimed in dragon language. "How did you know its her!?" I asked my parents in human language as I hugged Skye.

"She followed us to the house." Mom replied smiling.

"I could tell by her face that she was worried about you." My dad told me smiling.

I grinned as I swung my legs over to get up. Skye decided to help me to the door to outside as dad and mom are behind me.

'Thanks, Skye.' I told her.

'That's what friends are for.' She replied as we made it outside.

All the Vikings cheered as I made it outside and gathered around me and thanked me. I smiled.

"What you should really thank is my dad." I announced glancing at him. He smiled. "He is the one who finished the Bewilderbeast off. He's the hero."

Everybody awed and cheered. Dad embraced me. Mom watched I awe.

My dad let go of me with his hands on my shoulders and asked, "Don't you want your curse to go away and be a human being again?"

I hesitated. "No. I Like being half dragon."

Dad smiled.

We decided to do the dragon racing and Gobber counted down. Some Vikings joined in. I positioned myself in human form and glanced at the players.

"GO!!!!!!!!" The Vikings and Gobber chanted.

I jumped up and shifted into my dragon form and flew up. I caught a bunch of sheep and got ready for the black one. My mom got Storm Fly ready to catch it and started going after it as the black sheep tumble in the air. I swooped in and caught the sheep myself as my mom missed. I chuckled a Night Fury Chuckle and dropped the black sheep into the net.

"KARA WON THE RACE!!!!!" Gobber announced as I screeched in victory with my parents flying over to me to congratulate me.

Flying without being on the back of my dragon is the best! And if I fall, I can catch myself. This is why being half dragon is the best at this place!

(I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT STORY!! DRAGON SHIFTER TWO WILL COME OUT SOON!!))