CHAPTER 4: Pearl Arrives Home

"There you are sir." My dad told the other Viking. "Your sheep are back in the pens. Now try your best to keep them in there."
"I sure will!" The Viking exclaimed in a cheerful tone.
A Deadly Nadder roar, roared out as my dad glanced at the direction of where it came from. It was Pearl landing without me on her this time. My dad gasped and bounded toward Pearl looking to see if his eyes deceived him about me being on her. He sighed, thinking that I went to another island. His instincts are right. I did.
My mom saw Pearl and darted toward her and gasped as well as she came close enough to realize that I'm not on her.
"Astrid. Take Pearl to the stables while Toothless and I fly around to search for Kara." My dad demanded as he got on Toothless and rode off in the distance, getting smaller and smaller until he disappeared.
"Come on, girl." My mom muttered to Pearl. "Let's get you into the stables.
"What happened!?" Snotlout asked with a confused look on his face. "Where's Kara?"
"That's the thing. I have no idea where she is and neither does Hiccup. He went searching for her."
"I can help." Snotlout volunteered.
"No, it's fine. Hiccup will find her."
"Where did Kara say that she was going?" He asked.
"She didn't say, but she did say that she wants to go to a huge island to explore at."
Snotlout made a thinking face, and then, a light bulb blinked on inside of him. "I have a hypothesis! She probably flew to THAT island!! It's so obvious after she was talking about wanting to go there."
Astrid smiled. "You're probably right!"
"I can go get her for you if Hiccup doesn't arrive with her by night time." Snotlout offered.
"That will be great." My mom replied with a smile.