CHAPTER 15: Hiccup Searches Alone

Dad and Toothless flew all over the place. They searched on Berk twice, they searched on Itchy Armpit three times, but they couldn't find me.
"What are we going to do, bud? Those two places are the only places I-"
Then he thought for a moment. "Maybe she's on that island that I pointed out. Her and I have never been there. I can search for her there! Come on, bud. Let's go!"
Toothless nodded in agreement and flew over to the island. They landed, and my dad slipped off of Toothless.
"Kara!?" Dad yelled. "Are you here!?"
No reply.
Dad sighed.
Toothless sniffed the air. 'Her scent is stronger! Hiccup! Follow me!! I know where she could possibly be!!'
Toothless walked off, sniffing the ground, following the scent.
"Toothless? Where are you going?"
My dad followed Toothless around the island.
"Where are you going, bud? Did you find her?" My dad asked as he followed Toothless.
'Quiet, Hiccup. I'm concentrating.'
"Man. Look at all the ice!" My dad said as he glanced at the dragon nest.
Toothless grunted and glanced at my dad.
"What?"
'I think she's in there.'
Toothless roared his head off while my dad looked at him with a weird expression.
"Toothless!? Calm down, bud!" My dad exclaimed, smiling.
Toothless walked behind dad and pushed him toward the dragon nest.
"What!? What are you doing!?" My dad asked. Then it snapped. "Oh! You think Kara is in there! Only one way to find out."
Dad and Toothless walked slowly to the huge block of ice, and on the way, there are two dragons guarding the entrance. Toothless growled.
'Halt! Who goes there!?' One of the dragons yelled.
'Friend or foe!?' The other dragon asked.
'Let us in! His daughter is in there!' Toothless roared.
'Oh! Duh! You're the only Night Fury! So that means you're Toothless and he's Hiccup! Man! And Rat was on his way to kill you both!'
The dragon hit the other dragon who spoke last.
'Ouch!'
'Then don't say that! Now Toothless knows!! At least Hiccup doesn't.'
The two dragons chuckled their dragon laughs.
"How are we going to get in?" My dad asked. "They're blocking the entrance." My dad looked around for a solution but couldn't find one.
'We got to go!' Toothless roared once more and nudged my dad back.
"Wow! What are you doing? My daughter could be in there."
Toothless stopped and glanced at him, his eyes bulging. You can't resist that cute face.
My dad stared in awe. "I can't deny a face like that."
Toothless glanced at the two dragons and yelled, 'Where is Rat heading!'
'What makes you think that we will tell you!?' One of the dragons yelled.
'He thinks he can get his way with his eyes.' The other one said.
They both laughed.
Toothless growled and stomped over to them to start a fight.
'Wow there, buddy! Hold back!!' The dragon exclaimed in terror.
'I won't stop unless you tell me where Rat is!!'
'Ok, we will tell you!!' One of the dragons exclaimed. Toothless stopped. 'Besides, it's not like Hiccup would understand you anyway. You guys are in for a surprise.'
Toothless stood there waiting.
'Rat is heading for Berk.'
Toothless widen his eyes.
'Come on, Hiccup! Let's go!' Toothless exclaimed, scooping him up.
"Wow!! Hold on there, bud!! What about my daughter!"