■8■

you, oh, and tip were floating down in the bubble.

"I can finally come out of the hiding." oh exclaimed "yea." tip smiled.

The bubble popped and you realized tons of boovs were surrounding you.

"Uh-oh!" you heard oh say

you grabbed tip's hand and started backing up.

The boov parted and you saw someone who looked like their leader with a grill on his head "well, well, well." the grill fell over his face causing him to yelp.

Tip and oh turned around to see him taking it off his head and gently pushing it towards a few boovs. "Hold my crown. And be very careful. It's the only one." he began to clear his throat.

"well, well, well. Did you really think you could escape?" he asked

"Escape? No, no, no. You see I was just coming to tell you-" smek cut him off. despite your elaborate disguise...The computer recognized you as...the fugitive boov!" he took the mole off of oh's face.

causing boov to gasp drmaticly and even some to faint.

"but he's a hero boov now!" tip said "yes! i has fixed my mistake!" oh explained.

"yes, but before that, you has made your mistakes. and many mistakes before that." "what I have no-" "many, many, many, many!" "actally-" oh tried to explain but was cut off one more. "Many mistakes before that. so, I still has to erase you." smek explained "why?" oh asked, "you can not guarantee you would not make a mistake again."

"Bur I would not." "But you might." "But I would not." "But you might."

The two began rambling

"erase him!" he yelled. The other boovs began to point their guns at him. You pulled on your sisters sleeve and pointed at the thing above you.

"drop the bubble guns!" tip demanded "or I will mess with this... Gravity thingy." tip said pointing the square thing above her.

"she is bluffing. she could not possibly reach the gravity thingy-" Tip stood on her tiptoes and put her hand on top of the thing.

The other boov gasped in surprise. smek turned red "curse you and your tippy-toe tallness!" he said "huh." you shuffled a laugh "But no problem. Boov technology is far too complicated for simple humans girl to figure out." smek said cockily.

"excuse me?" the other boov began to laugh while you and oh began to hold onto the bars.

"this human girl got an A I'm geometry." tip stated flipping the thing over.

The boovs gasped again "she figured it out! run for my life!" smek began to run away (like the coward he is lol)

The tower began to turn over and boov began to fall off.

Oh began to slip from the bar. "grab on!" tip said grabbing ohs arm "oh, no! I can't hold you! Yu weight like 1000 pounds!"

"let go." oh said "what?" you asked, "trust me."

Both you and tip began to slowly let go of the bar and began falling. But the two of you landed in a bubble car.

"what are you waiting for?" tip asked "I cannot touch it. it will not work if I drive it." oh explained

You yelped seeing the boov that were flying towards you. "fine, ill drive." tip said

Tip began flying the car through the ifil tower. She flew through a triangle part of the tower causing the bubble to pop and you and the other boov started flying through the air.

"you are a terable driver!" oh exclaimed. You landed on the bottom of the bubble car and began to slide down the ifil tower.

You screamed as you saw the ramp coming up. you held tips hand for life as you, her, and oh, held onto the point of the tower.

you had your arms and legs wrapped around the shape point of the tower as it fell towards the ground . The tower flipped upside down and it became a little harder to grab on.

as you flew down you saw a boov about to eat a famous painting (start night) "oh no ya don't!" you grabbed the painting before he could eat it.

You, tip, and oh began to laugh until you realized you were about to crash into a bunch of statues. you ended up crashing into and flying through the air. Then you ended up grabbing an umbrella.

You guys ended up landing on a horse. Oh screamed seeing the ifil tower coming towards you. The three of you began pushing against the horse in stamp to make it move. "come on, move you stupid horse"

The horse began sliding down the building but then ended up falling. The tree of you began booking it but was stopped by another book "ah-ha, this time iv got you... and you cannot escape. Oh smirked and touched the bubble "fugitive boov detected." the robotic voice said "I was wrong he said as he began to fall.

tip began to laugh a little before realizing the tower was still headed towards you. She grabbed your hand and jumped over a building. She held onto you and oh. You were breathing heavily as the point came into contact with tips hair almost hitting her eye.

Then it started to slowly back away.

"look I had found our car.

You sighed with relief "pig!"