■7■

You, tip, and oh were hiding in a building waiting for a boov to get out of a bubble car? (What ever the hell that thing was).

After a boov left one of hurriedly ran out to get it. As booz passes him he pointed to the mole on his left cheek.

After the coast was clear he ushered you and tip to come.

"Express elevator departing." A Macanic voice said.

The bubble began to lift up and floated up to the iffel tower.

As you got closer you noticed the big purple bubble on the tip of the tower. The bubble took you inside it.

When you got inside you saw a bunch of other boov in bubbles with tunes stuch to their heads.

"Woah! This is Uber freaky." Tip said.

"So these are the smartest boov you have?" You asked

"Shh! You much be quiet. You do not want to break their concentra-AHH!" Oh cut himself off with a loud yelp as he saw the screen ahead.

2 minutes until his message was sent to gorge.

"Come party. Come party."

Oh, what is it?" tip asked as Oh pulled her wrist.

"I thought big brain boovs would have stopped my invitation by now. But they have still not figured out my password. How is this possible? " Oh panicked

"Wait a minute." Tip spun oh around "foes this mean those horrible monster gorg thingies Will come to earth?" Tip asked.

"To smekland, yes!" Oh said.

"And what happens then?" You asked

"T-then. There will be no finding of mimom!"

Tip gasped. "Then you've gotta fix this!" Tio said pushing Oh and beginning to run.

You followed them to an open circle thing. "By to the way, is your skull flexible?" Oh asked "what?" You questioned "never mind. it will be probably okay. Hold still."

Tubed came from the ground and attached to the side of ohs head. Tip bit her lip and to hold back a laugh. Tubed enter her and yours heads as well.

You opened your eyes and saw you were standing on some red platform "wow." You heard Tip coo.

Oh hit a few things on the keyboard and gasped seeing there were only 30 seconds left.

"30 seconds to doom." Oh gasped "I shall input my password. It is..

"My name is Oh and captain smek is great and anyone who does now think that is a poomp 1."

"Mhp wonder why no one guess that." Tip said sarcastically

"I do not know." Oh shrugged.

Oh hit enter but the password didn't work. "I didn't work?" You say.

"Impossible! That Is password! That is- Oh no! Caps locked." Oh said

He started tying the password in again.
"Come on, come on, come on" tip chanted.

Oh entered in the password and this time it worked. Blue stuff began falling from the air.

"Fa-da! It has worked! It worked!" Oh said falling to the ground with a huge sigh "that was closeness!"

"Okay, on you feet." You said pulling on of his arms.

"You still have to find our mom." Tip said.

"Oh that is simplicity. We shall now searching on..."

"Lucy. Lucy Tucci" tip said

"Lucy Tucci." Oh repited typing it down.
Tip gasped "Australia." She cooed.

The globe on screen zoomed in.

"Observe mimom." Oh said. But the screen showed a white man with a small  beard, sunglasses, and a tattoo on his shoulder, he was also wearing a white wife beater. 

"That's not funny." Tip said putting a hand on her hip.

"This is not your mimom?" Oh asked.

"Are you kidding? That's not her!" Tip said.

"Sure?" Oh said.

Yiur eyes widden with a gasped seeing your mom for the first time in what felt like years.

"I know, I know. Okay? You've been saying that for two weeks. Please! They have big green eyes and beautiful brown skin. So tell me were they are. Or find me a boov who can."

You couldn't belive it.

Yiu and oh yanked the times from your ears.

"Oh! Gratuity Tucci looks just looks just like tiny mimom." Oh laughed he looked around to find you and tip gone. Hebtooked the times from his head.

"Gratuity Tucci? Why for-" oh was cut off when tip pulled him into a tight embrace. And so did you

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Tip said.

"I can't belive it our moms in Australia!"

You couldn't stop smiling

You were going to see your mom again