■5■

"Aggh! What is that?" Tip asked "Boov song." Oh stated "it is called "motionless and obedient." Oh said.

"No,no, no! Not in my car!" Tip exclaimed "driver gets to pick." Tip stated pressing the button on the cars
Radio

"I wanna run wild in the middle of the night

Right under the moon, bodies glowing in the night

Nothing in between our skins but the rhythm

Make sure that your heart beat, beats with the rhythm

With the night sky

Oh sloughed in his seat with his arms crosses to his chest with an angry look on his face "this is not even music. This is just noise." Oh stated. His foot began unconsciously began tapping on the cars seat.

Oh noticed and put his hands on it to stop it but another one of his feet starts bouncing. He put his hand on that one to try and make it stop but then another one of his feet started bouncing along with the beat of the song.

He but his hands on his feet but then his body began moving along. He put his hands on his head in an attempt to make it stop but then all his feet began bouncing.

"Involuntary physical response. You have tricked me into listening into a debilitating sonic weapon." Oh said as he tried to stop his body from moving along with the song.

"You know, if you want humans to not hate you...ya could start by liking some of our stuff" you state looking up from your sketch book for a quick second.

The song continued to play. You were laughing at Oh and how is body was acting "confusion. What is happening to my body?" Oh asked "it's called dancing!" Tip laughed.

"Boov do not dancing!" Oh yelled "oh we can tell. But your getting the hang of it!" Tip said as she moved along to the beat as well "how long before this kills me?c Oh asked you continued laughing at him "I am not in control of my own extremities!" Oh said

"That's it! Work it!" You hyped

"I do not want to to work!" Oh said as he spun around in his seat. Then hopping into the backseat as he let down the seat.

"Hey you know what? "Boov" rhymes with "groove." Shake your boov Thang." Tip asked you snorted as of started shaking his butg while spinning.

"It is shaking in a most undignified way!" You laughed as yiu took your phone and started recording.

"Oh,no! My hands are in air like I just do not care! This is not how a boov behaves! I am over heated with shame! I must cool my core!"

"Wait! What are you doing?" Tip asked  He opened the car doors and jumped out into the ocean below "I will returning!" "No!" You yelled but it was to late, oh had already jumped out of the car.

"We were having fun!" Tip yelled "oh!" You yell from the backseat window "oh?".

Time skip

You were sitting next to Tip with your head rested on her shoulder as the two of you watched a old video of your mom.

Flashback
You're about 8

You were bouncing on the couch looking out the window watching the snow fall "tip, mom hurry up!" You yell as you start putting on your boots and scarf.

"Coming!" You heard Tip yell from down the hall of your apartment.

After a few more minutes the finally came out. "Finally" you say before rushing to the door and opening it

Rushing out you almost slip on the snow that was covering the stairs but Tip caught you by your arms. You just laughed before grabbing the rail and walking walking the stairs.

You were laughing at your mom as she slipped on the snow "come on, mom. It's just snow!" Tip said "you don't know anything about snow. Oh!" She yelped as she almost slipped on the rail.

"It's our first snow!" You laughed "whoa!" Tip yelled as she almost slipped. All of you laughed "are you okay?" Your mom asked laughing

That was the most fun you've ever had

End of flashback

You jumped hearing oh launch out of the water with a loud gasp "My temperature is back to happiness. And to show I do not hold against you any grudge-ment...I have bought you delicious snacking. Fa-da!" He yelled pulling a ring of plastic soda can holders from under the water "Chewy plastic rings!" He said as he began swimming back to the car.

Tip kicked him back with an angry look on her face "ow. I really do not enjoy your humans gratitude customs." Oh said "where have you been? You were gone forever!" You asked "That is not accurate. "Forever" is-" "we thought youbwere dead! Or hurt! Or I don't know but you cannot just leave someone alone like that! Put yourself in my shoes!" Tip exclaimed "how could I wears your shoes? My pods are to small." Tip stated pointing at his feet.

"Its an expression!it means try to feel how someone feels. Me and y/n are just kids. We're not supposed to be by ourselves all the time. This is child endangerment. Which is a crime, by the way." Tip said pulling her knees to her chest and resting her chin on her knees.

"But when I founded yous, yous were already alone..m so I thinks it is normal for you. When boov are young we were kept in the warming oven. Is this normal for humans persons?  Oh asked "Well, usually, we don't cross the Atlantic by ourselves until we're sixteen. No none of this is normal! Don't your get it? You ruined everything! We were finally happy here! There, where we lived. With our mom. Do you know how hard it is for me to fit in? How long that took? 7th grade girls are mean!" She said shoving oh slightly.

"Yes, I sees that! I did not realize! We will resume the findings got mimom." Oh tried to reassure "ugh! Stop saying that!" You yell rubbing your temples "she's just "our" mom. Not yours. Ours. You said "how do you nor understand this? How would you feel if some horrible aliens took your mom?

I'm ending it here cause I'm lazy lol