■1■

You and your sister were sitting under a blanket fort eating canned spaghetti.

You cat pig wandered in a purred into your side "no pig, Mama's not here it's just a video" you say stoking his fur.
The video you were watching was an old one. It was snowing and your mother was holding on to the rail trying not to slip. As the video continues playing. You feel even more sad.

"I miss mama, was still here" you say looking down at the dog plushie in your hands. The plushies your mom gifted you for Christmas before the got abducted.

All of a sudden you feel a hand on your head " it's okay, were gonna find her" tip says ruffling you curly brown hair.

The ground starred shaking and pig stood up from his place. Tip gasped "Y/n get down" tip said putting a blanket over your head. Tip looks from the blanket fort and spots a light passing by. Shes rushed the other side of the room to check the blinds. When she looked out there were boovs all over the street.

"Speter 195 is ready for occupation" a robotic voice said.

"We can't wait for mom, pig y/n, we gotta go. Right now." tip said "y/n get your bag" " okay" your crawl out from the blanket fort and get your bag, plushie, favorite blanket, phone, sketch book and colored pencils and your hoodie along with regular pencils. You sister grabbed her bag yours and her hoodie, some duct tape, ballet shoes, her ukulele, phone and keys.

Tip grabbed your hand and bought you to the patio. The pulled the bar which let down the latter. Tip took one more look at your apartment. She noticed the gift you and her made for your mom. It was a gift you ment to give her for Christmas. It was in a red box with a green ridden with a tag that said to: mom from: tip and y/n.

You and tip gasp as you heard the door knob rattling. A boov stepped in.

"Oh, no!"tip wispered as the boov walked in. Tip ran past the boov "huh" the boov said confused, the boov stepped forward onto a string causing a camra to light up in his face. Tip quickly grabbed the box and ran back to you.

The trap you and tip set up worked the boov was covered in glitter, had a bra on its head, and had on a dress. You and tip laugh and climb down the latter into your car that was covered in trash bags and towels.

You and her jump in through the sun roof. Tip got into the driver's seat and you got in the back with pig " got everything y/n, we both know how forgetful you are" she asked buckling her seat belt. "Yup, everything's in here" you state looking into your f/c back pack. Tip at the present in the passengers seat "okay, let's go find mom" she said determine. "Yeah!" You say and pig meows in response.

Tip starts the car and starts driving, "first we'll go to the gas station to get more food and snacks, okay? " She asks "okay" you reply petting pig who was laying on your lap.

Small time skip

You and tip walk into the gas station. You a tip put different kinds of can foods into your bags.

You wonder the isles with pig. You put other drinks and snacks into your bag, You look back up and notice pig walking further down the isle "pig" you say but he didn't respond. Tip comes behind you and started flowing him so you do too. As tip gets down the isle to pick up pig she comes face to face

with a boov.