•012

this the last chapter where essence is pregnant, cause me personally i love a good time jump. also the dates of years we in now are not the ones in the book it's just made up time !!

 also the dates of years we in now are not the ones in the book it's just made up time !!

December 13th
Essence
Jacksonville, FL | 📍

i was preparing my hospital bag for the baby, i wanted a boy but we got a baby girl again. either way i was happy.

dr.menendez said i was due for december 19th, but knowing this baby her big ass may come earlier than that.

this baby was literally putting pressure on everything, not leaving me no room to breathe .

i packed 4 different onesies , multiples bottles , wipes , pampers ,pacifiers , more outfits and socks . then just put baby health things in the side of her bag.

i also had been trying to plan for aleäh's birthday , which was two months away in february . i have to make sure she does not feel left out cause the new baby is coming .

once i was finished i put the bag in the baby's room, closing the door. i walked down the hall to aleäh's room to check on her.

finding her still asleep, i turned her tv off going to look for her bonnet to put on her head cause she sleeps wild .

once it was on, i closed her door going down stairs to watch toy story and lay on the couch.

i got comfortable laying under a light smooth blanket turning the movie on.

i heard the door unlocking looking up seeing nardo walking in looking tired . he had been in the studio making songs with different artist to release .

ive been avoiding talking to him because pregnancy been having me wanting to have a attitude for no reason and i don't want it to come off on him.

bae why you still up it's like 1 sum in the morning , he said in a tired voice .

i wanted to wait until you got in to go to sleep cause once i wake out my sleep i can't  go back.

okay , ima go take a shower and be back down here.

OKAY ! i yelled loudly enough for him to hear me.

these past months have been good, aleäh and nardo act like they can't survive without each other. i've been doing better mentally . i don't know but the kids and nardo just been making me understand that it's okay to not be okay.

sharp pain hit through my body causing em to snap out my thoughts , i started breathing out small breaths just for the pain to come back 3 minutes later .

feeling around my leggings i didn't feel anything wet so my water didn't break. but this was scaring me , the pains were getting stronger causing me to yell out to nardo .