•010

the week after
nardo
Jacksonville ,FL| 📍

the week afternardo Jacksonville ,FL| 📍

* instagram story ahead *

it had been a week since the shit with asia happen , they was letting me out today because of the camera at the party place the whole story top to bottom.

that got asia ass locked for hitting essence while she's pregnant .

i got into my truck , heading down to the flower to get essence some white roses.

my mama had informed me she was in the hospital due to stress, her momma and dad had been trying to get in contact with her while I was in jail.

one thing I'll never say is i regret my daughter, but essence was already in a bad place with life when she pregnant with aleäh. every since then he mental health decline .

her parents never fucking like me , fa no reason. her dad stayed trynna beat my ass for even looking at her while he was around.

the shit that did to her while she was pregnant was enough to make her mover away and cut them off.

but now they putting the health of my girl and my baby in danger . and this shit ain't gone get passed me.

i was getting her some chinese , white roses, with 300k wrapped around them.

TIME SKIP

ms.king you're doing way better than the day you came in , all the test came back good .so i'll keep my word and let you gone home today . also you have a visitor here to see you , dr.bryd said .

if it ain't my man ion wanna see em doc.

i heard chuckling as a tall figure walked through the door , causing me to gasp trying to get up.

only to winced in pain cause it feel as if i was being weighed down ..

chill out essence , nardo said as he bent down to give me a kiss .

i pulled him into a tight hug cause i missed him so much .

when you get out and why you ain't tell me ? i said cheesing as he handed me some white roses and other things.

i wanted ta surprise you, cause all the shit you been going through . ion like it , his accent started to thicken .

thank you i really appreciate it, i said sincerely

so what did they say about the shooting, you gone do some years .

nah im not but im on probation for the shit, they ain't let me go that easily .

but we gone both get an restraining order against her ass okay ?

okay nardo, as long as you get me some chinese  food when we leave .

they both busted out laughing .

they said i can get discharged today , so can we goooo ?

yes essenceee, he said chuckling .

__________
this just a fill in chapter !

wrote by me &
slut4nardowickk
(is it me if i don't turn skip?