•008

April 4th
Essence
Jacksonville ,FL| 📍

hello ? i asked answering nardo phone that had been ringing for minutes

he had been sleep under me for the past hour. aleäh was at his moms house.

he- bitch who is you answering my man phone tf ?

your man the one that's sleeping under me like he ain't slept in years tf.

who you talking to ? just put nardo on the phone tf.

get yo fucking phone horace, i said throwing it down on his face .

which caused him to look up & grab his phone will mugging me

hello ? he asked confused

MAN ASIA YOU NOT MY GIRL, ain fucked you in years. bitch you down played as fuck.

i tried to drown him out by looking at birthday party ideas, even though it's a few months away i have to prepare everything for my baby so no mistakes won't happen.

my first appointment last week went well the doctor said i was 4 weeks but today makes 1 months of me being pregnant.

so far this pregnancy has been going good, me and Nardo haven't got into it but these hormones got me going crazy and it's only 1 month in this pregnancy.

ESSENCE BRUH, horace yelled snapping me out my thoughts.

what ? didn't your girlfriend call you . you should probably go handle that . i said getting up grabbing my keys i was craving subway.

that girl called me off a fake number, ion want nobody but you essence . you pissing me off with that you seen me trying and you let little ass shit get you upset .

i know you trying ! but how im supposed to know who tf that girl is ? she came at me the wrong way.

ian trynna hear that, where you going essence ?

you always not trynna hear shit when it comes to me, I'll be back.

fuck is you talm bout? his tone grew aggressive .

he grab my arm pulling me towards him, snatching my keys out my hand .

tears started to form in my eyes as he burned a whole in the side of my face .

you can't hear ? why you acting like this .

i sighed in frustration looking at him

cause everytime i express myself to you , you always say you ain't trynna hear that. all I'm saying is that im done expressing to you cause it don't do nothing but hurt my feelings in return.