•009

y'all know ion even proofread .

April 17th
Essence
Baton Rouge| 📍

April 17thEssence Baton Rouge| 📍

synce
      17 minutes ago.

i was scrolling on Instagram, while i waited for them to bring the birthday cake out to sing to my niece

i was scrolling on Instagram, while i waited for them to bring the birthday cake out to sing to my niece .

she turned two today, and my sister invited leäh and i because she wanted us to grow closer of course Nardo tagged alone.

him and key were chopping it up, this mf knew everybody and the shit was starting to be uncanny.

you think you won cause you the babymama bitch ? a familiar voice said to me

the fuck is you talm bout bitch ?

girl don't play dumb ? , you ruined me and horace relationship by having his baby now yo dumbass pregnant by him AGAIN . by this point she was all in my face.

causing me to push her back cause im not fighting while im pregnant . shit i think .

asia you sound bitter that you not the babymama , and it don't look cute on you bae.

i said as i was walking out of the party place to get a breath of fresh air .

low and behold the mf followed me.

before i could think she grabbed hair sending a punch to my face.

i pulled back sending a blow to her face continuously, i just started to black out .

ESSENCEE STOP YOU PREGNANT ! , elianna yelled

NARDO , COME GET HER !

essence i swear ta god bitch let me go .

ain't this what you wanted bitch . i pushed her off me as i felt myself getting nauses.

bitch get back , i heard nardo say in a aggresive toned as he grabbed her neck roughly pushing her to the ground .

before she could get up he pulled his gun out pointing at her head .

ion give a fuck about yo as asia , fuck you doing putting yo hands on her ? you stupid assum .

by this point he was pressing the gun in her temple .

horace stop i said softly , he pulled the gun from her head shooting her in the foot.

nardo i swear ta god you going to jail for putting yo hands on me ! she was crying in pain.

and bitch you gone get charged with putting yo hands on a pregnant lady the FUCK ! elianna yelled at asia.

i couldn't even say nothing before he snatched me by my arm dragging me to car.

wait nardo, i got to apologize to my sister for ruining her stufff . i whined

essence shut the fuck up and get in the truck.

i got in his truck slamming the door. cause how i get started with and finish the shit now im in trouble .

realsis 👯‍♀️.

im not mad sis !!, she started the shit . ill give sanoyri her gift from you love you💓.

i know i just didn't want to ruined you and her day , i love you too💓! ..

don't say shit back ta me essence . aleäh gone stay at the party until it's over at 5:30 and ima pick her up.

but hor-

man essence shut the fuck up

his accent got heavy as in bleed through his tone.

i could understand he was mad at me , but at the same time she put her hands on me first.

stop yelling at me, she put her hand on me first !

you don't understand though you could of walked away from her ass, instead you started fighting not giving a fuck if you was to have a miscarriage or not.

okay nardo, i said getting out his truck.

his words made me feel this feeling i couldn't explain i just didn't want to be around him.

ESSENCE GET IN THE FUCKING CAR, he yelled

before i could respond a ambulance two police cars pulled up jumping out yelling at Nardo to get out.

i scanned around looking for asia , she was smirking at me while fake crying to the emt.

TELL HOW YOU HIT ME WHILE IM PREGNANT !

i yelled loud enough for the emt to look back at me surprised and look at asia with disgust .

as the ambulance pulled away , the cops were forcefully putting nardo in hand cuffs

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" an officer said calmly

bitch ian broke , he said to the officer .

i looked around to see if aleäh was seeing this , cause lords knows nardo gone but hurt to his ass if she do .

i was snapped out my thoughts by the officer giving me nardo's keys .

i grabbed them, and watch as he got in the car pulling off .

looking in the back window seeing nardo mouth the words "get yo ass home" to me

he gone get enough of talking to me crazy, cause gene i dropped this baby i'll beat his ass .

i ignored his word he stated earlier by going in to get aleäh so we could go home cause ian feel like driving all the way back to come get her .

_____________________________________________

thoughts ?

hey bae😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😂

im just thank you🧡.

slut4nardowickk