•004

March 29th
Essence
Jacksonville ,FL|her house 📍

March 29thEssence Jacksonville ,FL|her house 📍

Instagram feed ahead ...

 7,548  likes  ↪️ sharesynce aleäh's first day of preschool 💕

7,548  likes ↪️ share
synce aleäh's first day of preschool 💕.
___________________________________
nardowick my baby❤️.
↪️ ❤️.
user776 dang you kept the baby?
↪️ taliahking and she well taken care of too.
taliahking teeda baby💕.
3,961 more comments

3,456 likes  ↪️ sharetaliahking protecting my energy 🫂

3,456 likes ↪️ share
taliahking protecting my energy 🫂.
___________________________________
key2x  you knew to cover that print up❤️.
↪️ don't let chicken grease see this❤️.
user777 😍😍
synce my pretty ass sisterrrr 💕.
3,961 more comments

Instagram feed closed ...

im bored without my child , i said as i was putting up groceries .

knocks on the door , grabbed my attention .

opened it to nardo with chinese food in his hands , hold this he said ..

when he came back he had bags of clothes, decorations and accessories for aleäh .

when i tell y'all she even got her own room and bathroom at his big ass house bro! like he made that shit happen quick as hell.

he was trying honestly and i didn't discourage him cause it seemed genuine. if he wants to be in her life it makes me nothing but happy .

after he put the bags and everything in her room he came an sat down to eat his food .

i wann-

don't even say it essence , you shouldn't thank me for being a dad to my child . i don't deserve it anyway im gone do anything and everything to make it up to you and her . i fucked up 3 years of yall time the rest belongs to y'all . nardo said ..

i felt the tears falling , idc i honestly was so happy .
all these years nardo i didn't have nobody but my grandma, sister and her boyfriend . my parents gave up on me . i did ts really alone ! I'm honestly happy you came in and started doing your part .

the teachers , classmates and family members talked about me and said the most dehumanizing things to me for getting pregnant at 16. i never gave up i crusted high school and started my own business . i have my own house apartment and more ! I'm not bashing you for coming around now but it was hard when you wasn't nardo . im not sugar coding shit bro. that night you made me feel like i was just some to fuck when it was way more than that.

im not asking you to forget about everything essence. i just want you know im honestly sorry for not going through that shit with you though. i missed out on a lot with both of y'all . and im trying my best to make it up to y'all . I don't know what else to say essence im sorry . he said wiping my tears

hours later ..

nardo had picked up aleäh from school , and took her over his moms house so we could put everything up in her room. i wanted her to get to know her grandparents and other family members cause she only knew her aunt liah . i don't know when if i even want my parents in her life . they have been trying to but i just don't know.

but her room was honestly so pretty and it screams ALEÄH. she was an disney fanatic but her most of all favorite was sofia the first . princess and glitters things were all over . her closet was full but now over flowing with shit

it makes me happy to have my child get everything I couldn't !

__________________________________

sorry for the wait loves 🫂.