Chapter 10: I Can Still Hear The Flames

***Harry’s POV*** WARNING: bit of smut!!!
I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! I don’t know how long I’ve been here, but what I do know is that I’m really fucking hungry, and I’m about to piss my fucking pants. I mean, what the hell!? Who does this? Who the fuck do they think they are?! We aren’t in a fricken movie. This sort of thing doesn’t happen in real life. Sorry to sound like a whiny bitch, but you would too if you were in my situation. Every time I move my hands (which were still handcuffed to the wall) or feet, it cut into my skin. I can’t even scratch my fucking nose! I miss my bed, and my shitty run-down apartment. I let out a huff and moved my arms. Bad idea. Suddenly the door flew open, and a very pissed off Zayn opened the door. Surely I had the right to be more pissed off more than him? He slammed the door shut, and started to pace around the room. I flinched as he let out a scream, and stomped towards me. I cowered as far as I could against the wall, and I’m no pussy, but he was freaking terrifying. He slammed his hands against the wall above my head, and look right into my eyes. His were filled with fury, which then turned into amusement as he watched me shake in fear.

“Good, you’re scared of me. At least there’s one.” He got up and walked away from me. He stopped and leaned against a random table. “You little… friend shall I say, is very persistent on staying by Liam’s side.” Zayn turned towards me with a smirk on his face. This wasn’t good. “A little bird told me that Niall told him that he loved him, and that Liam took his big V.” My breath caught in my throat. No. He couldn’t have. Tears started to roll down my cheeks, and the prick had the nerve to laugh at me.

“Fucking asshole.” I spat at him. “You’re lying.” He chuckled again, and walked slowly towards me. Bending down on his knees, he leaned right into my face.

“Sorry cutie, but I’m not.” He whispered. He moved back a little, but still too close for my liking. “Sooo, I heard that you’re a prostitute.” All I did was glare at him, but my silence gave him his answer. “Hmm. That’s hot. Feel like giving me a show? I need to release some tension.”

“Never.” I said. And then I spat on his face. Literally spat. Angrily he wiped the spit off his face, and grabbed mine with his hand.

“Listen to me you little prick. You do what I want, when I want it. And if you don’t feel like it, I’ll bring some incentive. Although, it’s surprisingly hard to find anyone that likes you. I wonder why that is?” I stared at him with icy eyes. He crawled towards me with a look that I could recognise anywhere. Lust.

I froze as he climbed on top of my lap. I began to struggle with the cuffs around my wrists and feet, but that only made the pain worse. He chuckled as I realised that there was no escape from what was about to happen.

“Don’t worry babe. You’ll enjoy this. I’m good.” Cocky prick. He leaned in and smashed his lips onto mine. He didn’t even start off slow, he just forced his way into my mouth. His tongue moved around my mouth, but I didn’t give him the satisfaction of fighting back. Once he noticed this, he started to grind his hips onto mine. Pulling his lips away from mine, he attached them to my neck, working his way across my jaw, and down till he reached my sweet spot. Involuntarily, I took in a gasp and I could feel myself start to harden. I didn’t want to enjoy this, I hated him, but my body had other intentions. Zayn detached his lips from my neck, and grinned at me, moving his hips in a figure eight movement, just as I had done to my clients. As much as I hated to admit it, he was good. He was better than good. Continuously grinding his hips, he began to put his hands under my shirt, over my defined abs. I’m not quite sure how he’s supposed to get it off, seeing as how my hands are handcuffed to the wall, but that question was soon answered as he tore the material in two. I looked at him in shock, and he just shrugged.

“I work out.” I nodded in understanding, and then gasped as he started to kiss his way down my chest. I was extremely turned on by the time he reached my nipples. If this was going to happen, I may as well forget that he is technically raping me, and picture Niall doing this to me. Now that made me even more turned on. Picturing his dyed-blonde hair with the brown roots showing, and those sparkling blue eyes watching me as he lowered his head down onto my-… WHOLLY CRAP! My eyes flew open as I felt Zayn’s mouth wrap around my erection, and I accidentally moaned at the contact. His eyes looked up to mine, and he smirked. He actually smirked while sucking my dick. HOW IS THAT EVEN HUMANELY POSSIBLE!! I let out a gasp as his tongue licked up and down my shaft, occasionally licking the tip. He was right, he is good. He moved faster, bobbing his head up and down, enveloping me into his mouth, the tip hitting the back of his throat. Doesn’t this guy have a fucking gag reflex??

“Z-Zayn.. I’m.. I’m g-gonna..” I barely even finished my sentence as I released into his mouth. And to top it all off, the door flew open, with Louis standing in the doorway. To say he was shocked at what he saw was an understatement. His mouth was opening and closing like a gold fish.

“Fucking hell Louis.” Zayn said, and I giggled cause he still had cum around his lips. What? I couldn’t help it.

“S-sorry. Your m-mother is at t-the door.” He blushed and looked down as Zayn got off me, and I was left stark naked, with everything showed to the world. Just fucking perfect. Zayn leant down to me again.

“Another time babe.” He winked and then made his way to the door. As soon as he was gone, Louis ran over to me, and pulled my pants back up.

“I am so sorry Harry. Did he hurt you?” I looked at him with confusion. He sounded if he actually cared.

“Why would you care?” I asked with venom in my words. He flinched backwards at the tone of my voice, and instantly felt bad. He was the same as Niall, looking like someone had just scolded a puppy. He sighed and sat next to me.

“Despite what you might think, I’m actually a decent guy.” I scoffed at his words, and Louis gave me a glare. Which is funny, considering he was as scary as a kitten. “Listen, I don’t know why Zayn’s got you here, nor do I approve.”

“Then why don’t you just let me go?”

“It’s not as simple as that Harry. You’ve seen how he is. If I go against him in any way, he’ll kill me. He’s had a pretty ruff life, and I’ve been there for him the entire way.” I rolled my eyes at this statement.

“Pfft. He doesn’t know anything about ruff. Try living my life.”

“Harry,” I looked at him. “Underneath this, bad-boy impression, he’s very sensitive. His parents died when he was very young, and he has been in and out of foster homes all his life. No one wanted to keep him, so when I met him, he was very shy and didn’t talk much. And for me that was very hard, cause I like to talk a lot. Slowly he opened up to me. And yes, if you guessed, he is gay, which is part of the reason why people didn’t want him. You see, all the families that he went to were hardcore Christian, and to them being gay was a sin. The biggest sin anyone could make.” I hissed at those words. They were exactly like my parents.

“So you can see how that would affect someone. I’m the only friend he’s got, and he considers me family. If I go against him now, it would break his heart. I don’t know why he is so content with getting Niall, and hurting you, but I do know one thing. I have never, ever, seen him do something like what he did with you, to anyone else. I know he has a strange way of showing it, but he’s attracted to you. Just give him a chance. Talk to him, get to know him. Hopefully I can save you from a fate that I couldn’t do for others.” I looked at him with confused, fearful eyes.

“T-there’ve been others?” I asked with a shaky breath. Why would he do this to other people? Louis sighed again and looked down.

“Yes, there has been others.”

“W..” I took a deep breath in. “What happened to them?”

“Some, not much. A few broken bones, and a bit of a brain issue. Others… Well, they fared much worse. Some were taken to mental institutions, cause Zayn drove them mad.” He sighed, AGAIN, and got up off the floor. He took keys out of his pocket and unlocked the chains holding my feet to the floor, and the ones holding my hands. I was still handcuffed, but I could move my legs. I looked up at him in shock, and more confusion. Didn’t he say that he couldn’t let me go?
“Come on Harry. Surely you need to go to the bathroom. You need to… clean yourself up.” He blushed and looked down.”

“Oh… yeah okay.” I trudged towards the door, not used to walking. Louis opened the door and led me out into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy!

ANOTHER CHAPTER! :O WHATT?? i knoww right! sorry if this is really crappy and doesn't make any sense but i had 9 HOURS OF SCHOOL TODAY. what the fuck. but i decided to update anyways!! PLEASE if you could do me a huge favour and read my Larry One Shot that would be AMAZING!! I love you guys!! I MEAN 7K READS????!!! THANK YOU!!

E. :)x