Chapter 1: If this is life, Hell should be a breeze.

WARNING!!!!: SMUT SMUT SMUT

***Harry's POV***

I looked at the man in disgust. Sweaty, dirty and horny. But this was my job, I needed to do this to survive. He eyed me hungrily, with his small beady eyes, sizing me up, waiting for me to pounce. I turned on my sexy, flirty voice which I knew drove them insane, and switched off my brain making it go blank.

"So big boy." I stalked towards him, his eyes getting ever darker with each step. "How shall we do this? Top," I kissed the side of his neck, "Or bottom?" And squeezed his bulging erection. I could hear his breathing grow heavier and his heart beating faster as I palmed him through his pants.

"I'll bottom pretty boy." He growled. Frustration rippling through his body as I teased him. I pulled his shirt over his head (I was at least 2 inches taller than him) and unbuttoned his pants, making sure that my fingers 'accidentally' brushing against his member. He hissed at the contact and his hands found my ass and squeezed it. I pushed him away and stalked towards the flimsy bed that sat in the middle of the room. I stopped at the edge, and started to pull my tight, golden thong slowly and agonizingly slow, down my legs until they reached the floor. I turned around on my heel, and motioned for him to come closer. He practically runs towards me and it takes everything in me not to roll my eyes at him. Once he is at the edge of the bed, I easily push him down onto the bed and climb onto his lap, so that I am straddling him.

I begin to grind down against him, moving my hips in a figure eight motion. He closes his eyes, tilts his head back and releases a throaty groan. I chuckle and start to rock my hips harder, and I can see him trying to hold in his moan. I lean in close to his ear and whisper "I want to hear you moan. I want you to beg for me." I grind down on him again, ever so slowly, with my lips attached to his neck, sucking hard on his collarbones, hips still rotating hard, causing the friction that was much needed for him. He tilted his head back again, releasing a moan and an almost whine, much like a puppies'.

"F-fuck." He pants. "Y-your so s-sexy." I attached my lips to his, silencing him, while wiggling my hips even harder against his crotch. I smirked as his hands made their way to my ass again, and squeezing them making me 'moan'. None of this really turned me on, but I did it to please my customers. His kiss turning rough and hungry, I slide my hand up his chest to his left nipple pinching it. Detaching my lips from his, they made their way to his right nipple, licking and nipping at it, meanwhile still pinching his left, causing him to grow ever harder, and the loudest moan yet, to slip from his mouth. "Fuck me. Now."

"I told you, if you want me, you'll have to beg for it." I sat up straight, still straddling him and grinding my hips down.

"Please, I'll do anything. JUST. FUCK. ME."

I grind my hips one more time before moving off his lap and making my way down to his raging boner. I tantalizingly peel his underwear off making his erection spring up, and let me tell you, I'm glad he was bottoming tonight, otherwise I don't think I'd be able to walk for a week! I bring my head down and place sloppy kisses up and down his shaft, making him twitch in anticipation. As I reach the tip, I waste no time in bringing him in my mouth. He arches his back up in pleasure and places his hand on my head, making me gag at his huge penis. When I can't take anymore, I hallow my cheeks and begin to suck rapidly, my hand pumping the parts I couldn't reach.

"Ohh GOD!" He screeches as my tongue swirls around his tip, licking all the pre-cum. I sit up, not wanting him to come just yet, I want to make this a night he'll remember. I reaching over to the table and pull out some lube and a condom.

"Do you like it rough? Or would you like me to tease you some more?"

"I-I-I.." I watch as his mouth opens and closes like a goldfish.

"Well, then, I'm just going to do it my way." I smirk at his flustered face, knowing that I've only just begun. I coat my three fingers in lube, and start to circle at his entrance. He gasps when my finger enters him, and lets out a moan. I pump my finger faster and faster and soon I am adding another finger, and then another.

"OH GOD! FUCK!" I smirk again as I know I have found his g-spot. I pull out my fingers, and pull on the condom, and coat my erection with lube, and enter his now stretched asshole. I don't even wait for him to adjust, he doesn't deserve that. I'm going to make him suffer a little, before he can feel pleasure again. He hisses in pain, so I lean down to his ear again.

"That's what you deserve you dirty bastard." He groans at the mention of me cursing. "Oh so you like dirty talk do you?" He just nods his head, as his words fail him. I thrust faster and harder into him making him groan in pain, which soon turns to pleasure. "Oh god you're so tight. Fuck me." I groan in his ear, making him beg for more. I slam faster into him, faster than I've gone for a long time. Usually they want to top. Makes the feel more like a man. Slapping of my balls on his ass is all than can be heard. I stop for a second, only to lift one of his legs up and over my shoulder. At this new position, I slam into him and hit his prostate right away. He squeezes his eyes shut, curses and moans, and I could tell that he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh, goddd. I'm c-c-close, I... OOOOHHHHH!" His muscles tense around me and white substance flows all over our chests, and I slam into him a couple more times, and release myself into him. I pull out and throw the condom in the bin.

I stand up from the bed, wipe myself with a towel and chuck it to him. Silently, I pull on my golden thong and go to exit the room when he calls out to me.

"Hey! I'll make sure to pay double for that.. That... I'll just pay. It was hot. The best fuck I've had." I plastered a fake grin on my face and winked at him, and then I was out the door and into the backstage room with the showers. I was exhausted. I washed off all the sweat and cum off my body and watch as it went down the drain. The man's words still ringing in my head, The best fuck I've had. That's all it was to him. What it was to everyone that came into this hell hole. I hop out and dry myself off, and pull on my black, torn skinny jeans, and my plain white t-shirt, that kindly got washed by the washers at work. I paid them of course, just not with money. If you know what I mean. I went out to the bar, and to my dismay, the night was still young.

I sat down and ordered a shot of tequila. Actually, make that two. I downed them both, one straight after the other, loving the burning sensation it made going down my throat.

"Rough night?" I lift my head, my still slightly wet curls covering part of my eyes. I brush them aside and look up to see a tallish, blonde haired, blue-eyed kid, roughly guessing around the same age as me. I looked back down at my empty glasses.

"You could say that again."

"Same." I looked up at him in disbelief.

"I highly doubt it was worse than mine." He looked over at me and smirked.

"Let me buy you a drink, and I'll prove it to you." I gave him a once over, raking my eyes up and down his body, and smirked at him.

"You're on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 1! Yeah wow that was my first smut scene, EVER. Please tell me what you thought of it! So that was pretty full on. But heyy! I'm sorry if this is similar to other stripper/prostitute fanfics but I don't mean to copy someone else's idea! Should I keep it going? Should I introduce more of the band? Or just leave it as Narry? Let me know!

E. :)x