Chapter 3: Take Me To Your Bestfriend's House.

***Harry’s POV*** WARNING: A bit of Narry fluff ;) AND a bit of a depressing bit sorry :( Oh and there is a song for this, Back Of Your Head by Short Stack.

“Yoouu knooww, you have prrrretty eyyyess.” I smiled as I looked at a completely smashed Irish kid. That’s funny, I haven’t even learnt his name yet.

“What’s your name?” I asked him.

“Niiiall. But I can be whatevverr youuu wantt.” He slurred. I laughed at his attempt at trying to be sexy and alluring. It was cute.

“Uh huh. How bout I drop you home yeah?”

“BUT I DON’T WANNA GO HOME!” He wined/yelled, and sat down and pouted. “Just one morrre shot. Pleeaaaasse?!”

“No come on.” I lifted him off his seat and carried him bridal style cause, well, he wasn’t going to be able to walk by himself. He giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck, and put his head in the crook. I nodded my head to Paul, the bouncer on the door, and he tilted his head in confusion. I mean I would’ve to. I gave him a slight grin and kept walking towards my car.

“Niall. I’m gonna put you down for a sec so I can grab my keys out. Okay?” He didn’t answer, but tightened his grip around my neck. I sighed and leaned him against the door of the car so that I had a free hand to search my pockets. I finally found them and unlocked the car, and put Niall in. I had to unhook his arms from around me, and do his seat belt up, as he was fast asleep.

I decided to take him back to my place, cause he was just too cute to wake up. The way his mouth hung open a little, letting soft snores escape from his lips, and the way his eyes would flutter and his nose would crinkle, before going back to the snoring. I pulled up to my ‘place’ and went to wake Niall up. I shook him and all I got was a mumbled “Go away” and a light slap to the face. I chuckled at his cuteness and decided to carry him again. He was so light anyways, so it was just like doing my weights for the day. I sighed again as I looked at the state of the place I rented from my boss. He said that it was the least he could do for me, once I told him why I was wondering alone that night. I shuddered at the memory. I put Niall onto my bed and went out to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water when the memories came flooding back without warning.

FLASHBACK
I sat on my bed and looked at the clock. 1am it read. I wasn’t going to get any sleep. Today had been hell. Damon and his gang had gotten to me before school started. Stupid me thought that I might be able to avoid them for just one day. But boy was I wrong. I tried to sneak past them with my hoodie on and my head down, walking swiftly inside. They came up behind me and threw me to the ground. The swore at me, kicked me, punched me until I had gone limp. Then they ran off leaving me in my pain. I held onto the lockers, pulled myself up, and staggered to the bathrooms. I held onto the rim of the sinks, and looked at myself in the mirror. Pulling my shirt up I could see new bruises already forming over my stomach. They went well with my fresh cuts that I had made last night. But it was okay, I had no one to hide them from. I laughed through my tears at the irony of that. I needed someone to help me, but the only people who would are dead. I splashed some water on my face and pulled the hood of my jumper back over my head, and started towards home room.

I stood there as the teacher lectured me for being late, and Damon sniggered from the back of the classroom. As went to take my seat, he tripped me, and as I fell he caught me and punched me again in my stomach. A few of the girls in the class gasped, but no one did anything. Not even the teacher. She just looked away as if nothing had happened. They can’t do anything anyways. Damon’s Daddy owns the school, and pays the teachers, so naturally, nothing ever happens to him. He let go of me and let me take my seat. I slumped into it not paying any attention to what the teacher was saying. It’s not like I ever did the work anymore. I had too many other things to do. Like planning how I was going to end this. And I don’t mean telling a responsible adult about being bulling, no. I meant ending this. Everything. My life.

The bell ringing dragged me out of my depressing thoughts. I quickly exited the classroom before Damon and his buddies could catch me. I wasn’t looking where I was going so I ran into someone. And it wasn’t just anyone. It was one of my ex-bestfriends, Liam Payne. I awkwardly said sorry and walked away from him, but not before seeing the pity in his eyes. I didn’t need his pity, he was the one who walked away from me when I needed him most. He turned away from me, just like everyone else. But I don’t care anymore. Soon it’ll be over.

The rest of the day dragged out and finally I was home. And now I am here, sitting on my bed at 1 am, thinking of something to do. Deciding to go for a walk probably wasn’t the smartest idea I’ve ever had. I pulled out my hoodie, put on some skinny jeans, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I should’ve brought my iPod with me cause it’s kinda scary walking alone at the dead of night. Not even knowing where I was going, I turned a corner and saw a gang of guys. Not just any guys though, it was Damon and his gang. I cursed, and turned around praying that they hadn’t seen me. Turns out they had seen me, and I wondered why I even tried. They came up to me, sniggering and cursing, obviously pissed out of their minds. They worked out who I was, and started to bash me. I thought they would stop once my body was numb and I couldn’t feel anymore. But no, should I ever be so lucky. They kept bashing me till I could barely breathe. My eyes barley staying awake, and I knew I was close to the release I had been wishing for. Maybe the God’s did like me. For some reason they ran away and that’s all I remember before my sight goes black.

END OF FLASHBACK

And that’s when my boss found me and brought me back to his place. I stayed there a couple of nights, but I figured that I had overstayed so I told him that I was leaving. He then brought me to this place. It was a bit run-down, bit falling apart, but it was a roof over my head, with a bed to sleep on, and running water, so everything was fine. I realised that I had been staring at the sink for like 20 minutes, so I decided that I should go check on Niall, before going to sleep on the couch.

As I peeked my head into the room, my heart melted at the sight. Niall was curled in a ball and shaking. I tiptoed over to the bed and knelt beside him. He started to twitch so I started to stroke his forehead, and run my fingers through his hair. He was beautiful when he slept. Not being creepy or anything though. I jumped back a little when Niall’s eyes shot open, and widened when they saw me.

“Hey Niall. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.” I kept running my fingers through his hair as his features relaxed.

“I-it’s okay.” He croaked and offered a small smile.

“Did you want me to get anything?”

“N-no, I’m fine. Thanks.”

“Okay, well I’m just going to leave you to it then. Goodnight Niall.” I turned to exit the door when a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

“Wait! Where are you going?” He asked.

“I’m going to sleep on the couch.”

“Oh. P-please, d-don’t leave me.” He said in a small voice. I looked once into his eyes and I was gone. I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist his big, blue eyes. Even if I only met him tonight. I climbed into the bed next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I ran my hands through his hair again and he let a soft moan, and let back into my touch. I kissed his forehead, and stopped running my hands through his hair. “Don’t stop. Please.” He turned to face me, and snuggled his head into the crook of my neck again, and let out a content sigh.

Shivers ran down my spine when his hot breath met my skin, and I think he noticed because he chuckled. I pulled him closer and was about to drift off to sleep when he started to press small kisses to the inside of my neck. More shivers ran through my body, and a small moan escaped my lips before I could hold it back. My neck was my criptonite. I think he guessed that, cause his small, tender kisses, turned into more heated, sucking kisses. “Mmm Niall.” I groaned and he stopped kissing my neck. I opened the eyes I didn’t know I closed, and looked at him in confusion. I gasped as I looked into his eyes. The once bright, sparkling blue had vanished, and had been replaced by a dark blue which I had seen plenty of times, and meant one thing. Lust.
He wore a cheeky grin on his face which made me grab his face and smash his lips onto mine. He gasped in surprise of my sudden actions, which I took full advantage of and pushed my tongue into his mouth, exploring this foreign area. I smirked into the kiss (don’t even ask how) as his tongue battled mine for dominance. Obviously mine won. I rolled him onto his back so that I was straddling him, I loved being in control. My lips left his, much to his displeasure, which slowly disappeared as I attached them to his neck. Soft moans escaping from his mouth made me instinctually grind my hips. This earned a loud moan and him breathing my name. I pulled off his top, and my lips made my way down his chest and to his abs. Yes he was toned, and let me tell you I got fully hard just looking at them. As I got to the waistband of his pants, he pulled me back up to his lips.

“Harry.” He said in-between kisses. “Before we… Before this. I need to tell you something.” I just hummed to show that I was listening and attached my lips back to his neck, to allow him to speak. “I-I… I’m a…” I stopped kissing his neck and look at him.

“I’m a virgin.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys! WOW thank you so much for all of your votes and comments etc. You have no idea what that means to me aha! Um yeah so i tried to make this a bit longer than the others as school starts again soon (eww) so i won't be able to update as soon... PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! feedback is welcome and so is any comments! :)

E. :)x