Chapter 6: Same Love

***Harry’s POV*** (Cause the last one was REALLY short!)

Last night was a blur, I don’t remember much. From what I do remember, I got to the bar and ordered like 10 shots and drunk them all. I’m pretty sure that everyone was staring but, what the fuck. I can do what I like. I also remember getting up on stage, dancing my ass off and making heaps of money, cause I was smashed. After that, nothing. Except for the pain in my butt. Literally, it was killing me. I must have bottomed quite a bit. I looked over at my clock and it read 6:30 am. Just enough time to go to school. Yeah, I’m going to school today. I know right! Oh the joy. I got up and pulled on a shirt and some torn skinny jeans, not even caring what they looked like, fixed my hair as much as it would allow me, and grabbed my bag with a book in it, and headed out the door.

It was a fair walk to school, but I liked to watch the sun move high in the sky (rhymed!), and watch the birds chirp and the wildlife come out for the day. It reminded me of how life should be, with no worries, just having fun and not a care in the world. And then I arrive at school and pulled back to reality. I try and keep my head down, and avoid everyone. It’s best that way. I turned the corner and bumped into someone and they dropped their books. Why is my life so clichè? I said sorry and bent down to help them. I looked up and saw those chocolate brown eyes, that had haunted my dreams until of late. “I-I.. Sorry.” He looked at me and gave me a slight smile. His eyes full of pity. I wish he would stop looking at me like that!

“It’s okay mate. How have you been? I haven’t seen you around much.” I openly gaped at him. Liam friggen Payne was talking to me. Okay, so you are probably wondering why the hell I’m freaking out. Well I had a crush on him for like, ever. Wait! I still do! Don’t I? I shook myself out of my thoughts and looked back at his wondering face.

“Ugh, yeah I’ve been… fine. I guess. Just here and there, you know.” I blushed and looked down. What the hell!? I’m a friggen prostitute, who talks dirty for a living, and I can’t even manage a proper sentence with Liam!?

“Riiiggght. Dude you need some new clothes. That shirts looks like it’s going to fall off at any moment.” He looked doubtfully at my shirt. I admit, it had a few holes, but it wasn’t THAT bad. Who was I kidding, it was a piece of shit. “Here man, come to my locker I’ve got a spare one in my bag.”

“Ugh, t-thanks.”I followed Liam like a lost puppy, dragging my feet and making sure that I stood behind, him, not beside him.

We reached his locker and I was still standing beside him. He grabbed out his shirts and chucked it too me. I stared at it in my hands like I had never seen one before. It’s just that no one has ever done something that nice for me. I looked up at Liam and he was standing there with an amused smile on his face.

“What?” I asked him.

“It’s like you’ve never seen a shirt before.” He chuckled and turned back towards his locker.

“Thanks, um I’m going to go change, I’ll see you later?”

“Yeah sure! I’ll come find you.” He turned and winked at me, and I’m pretty sure that my cheeks turned as red as a tomato. I turned around and started on my way to the bathrooms, but not before I hear Liam call, “Niall! You made it man!” NO FUCKING WAY. I turned my head slightly and saw him standing there. Blonde hair with brown roots styled up into a perfect small quiff, white shirt with a grey cardigan, beige skinny jeans, and white Supra’s. I think I must have stood there for ages with my mouth hanging open cause someone ran into the back of me and said, “Watch it fag.” No matter how many times I hear it, my hearts breaks. Why are they so mean?

Niall and Liam must have heard it too, as they turned their heads straight in my direction. I watched as Niall’s jaw dropped and he clung onto Liam’s arm. Liam started shocked at Niall’s actions, and looked in the direction that Niall’s eyes were trained. And they were straight on me. He then started to look between mine and Niall’s faces, with a confused look on his face. Something inside of me clicked, so I turned and sprinted to the bathrooms, before anyone could see me breakdown. Why was he making me feel like this? I quickly changed into Liam’s shirt, and made my way to the auditorium. No one would notice if I wasn’t in class, cause I normally wasn’t there.