𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

I used the hint on coffin #3. When pressed the lamp, it lit up red.

"Ohh...!!" Q-Taro paused. "Wait, is that it?! What's that tell us?!"

"Calm yourself, Cubetaro Hamburger!" Alice said. "That is what we will now consider...!"

"G-Guess you're right..." Q-Taro muttered. "Listen... We can't use another hint... If we don't hit Midori, it'll come around to his turn...!"

"We have to prevent that!" Hayasaka said. "Gin's life is on the line...!"

"Calm down.." I murmured, thinking back on what's happened so far. "This lamp tell us information. For example, the lamp's color."

"Color, huh..." Shin said.

"We saw multiple devices related to color, right?" I asked.

"That's true..." Q-Taro admitted.

"Then we'll have to discuss what we can determine from the color, meow..." Gin said.

"Right!" Sara nodded at us. "If we all join forces... I'm sure we can solve this mystery! Let's uncover... the secret of the color!"

"The lamp indicates the contents!" Alice said. "Red, for red blood! In other words, there's a human within!"

"Speakin' of color..." Ranmaru thought for a second, "there were those three buttons on Maple's back! Red, blue, and yellow!"

Shin frowned. "You know, I seem to recall seeing a message mentioning the colors red, blue, and yellow..."

As the others spewed out more ideas, Sara pulled out some sort of note. "Is this what you saw, Sou?" she asked.

"And that is...?" Shin asked, studying the note.

"We found this note while exploring..." Sara explained. "Which matches something that was displayed on the Coffin Control System."

"I see..." Shin muttered "I remember now... The colors were all laid out there. Blue: human, red: doll, yellow: vacant..."

Q-Taro nodded to himself. "Ohhh! And since it was on the coffin control screen..."

"The colors must be information about the contents of the coffins, surely?" Shin inferred. "Red: doll. That means one of the Dummies is in there."

Alice happily cackled. "A good hint! For we've learned that all but Gin Ibushi will be red!! If we choose red coffins... we shall avoid hitting Gin Ibushi!"

"Zat... really it...?" Q-Taro asked. "Sara! Remember the coffin control screen again! Specifically... that message in the top-right!"

"Data Log..." Sara quietly quoted. "Blue 1, Red 6, Yellow 0."

"Ain't this a record from when the contents of the coffins was checked...?!" Q-Taro asked.

"We didn't do anything like that, meow!" Gin said.

"Maybe it records it automatically..." Shin said.

"It must be... when the game started," Sara said. "I'm guessing that note was a printout of this log. And since this says Game Start: Blue 1, Red 6, Yellow 0... That would place it at the very beginning... before Midori and the Dummies came out!"

"That means those seven had a human mixed in?" I asked.

"A human among the Dummies...!" Q-Taro said.

"There's whaaaaat?!" Anzu asked.

"So who is that sneaky bastard?!" Kurumada asked furiously.

"I can't believe somethin' like that...!" Ranmaru said.