𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Maple now stood in front of us with a few different AIs attached to her body. She looked a lot more difficult to take on than she had before.

An AI of Maple sadly looked at us. "Run away... everyone..."

"What's even goin' on here?!" Q-Taro asked.

Sou laughed enthusiastically. "I stuffed some powerful AIs into her! She may look hideous... but I think it's what's on the inside that counts!"

An angry AI that looked like Ranger snarled at us. "I'm gonna slaughter all you bastards together!"

A Mishima AI sneered at us. "My, my... So you're my prey?"

Shin's AI looked at us with a frightened stare. "H-Help me... (Name)... Hiyori..."

My AI sighed exhaustedly. "What a pain..."

"Now go, Maple!" Sou smiled wildly. "Run wild 'til your battery gives out."

"We're fighting this?!" Alice asked. "That's totally not even Maple anymore!!"

"What do we do against this thing, meow?!" Gin asked.

"Settle down," Shin said. "As much as her appearance's changed, she's the same inside... If we make her spend her battery, she won't be able to move anymore. In other words, make her do actions that cost lots of energy, and she'll run out in no time."

We gathered together and used multiple methods to get Maple to use up her energy. After a few minutes of repetition, Maple's body began to malfunction.

"Waugh," Sou yelled. "Sheesh, so you were useless after all... Time to scrap this piece of junk."

"Is that how you talk to an ally?!" Q-Taro asked.

"Maple loved you!!" Mai cried. "And you just...!!"

As Maple's body malfunctioned, her behavior seemed to revert back to the way it was before. "THANK YOU... EVERYONE... I'VE WOKEN UP... HEY, HIYORI... SHALL WE DIE TOGETHER...?"

Sou stared at her for a good, long while. "Huhh...?"

"LET'S DIE... HIYORI..." Maple said.

"You die by yourself," Sou said. "I'm good."

Maple lunged at him. Sou was barely able to dodge her attack.

"Feel like apologizing now...?" Sara asked.

Sou nervously chuckled. "For what?"

The idea of Sou being worried of Maple killing him was almost hilarious enough to make me laugh.

"What's that?" Q-Taro asked. "You tremblin'...? Made the mistake of thinkin there was no way she'd resist? She's gonna kill you! Ain't nobody's gonna help...!"

"You fine with that, Dummies?" Sou asked. "If I die, your collars will..."

"Whaddya expect from us?" Kurumada asked. "Can't stop her anyhow..."

"C'mon (Name)..." Sou said. "Didn't you say you wanted to kill me yourself."

"I guess I'll just have to settle." I grinned at him.

Maple had completely cornered Sou.

"Stop this, Maple..." Sou said.

"GOODBYE..." Maple said.

"I love you, Maple..." Sou lied.

"That's a lie!" Sara accused. "Maple...!!"

"I KNOW... HIYORI... IS LYING..." Maple said.

"No I'm not," Sou insisted. "I really love you, Maple."

"Don't be fooled...!!" Sara retorted.

"I WON'T BELIEVE YOU... HIYORI... TOGETHER...!!" Maple's body began to malfunction again. "W... WAHHH...!! NO... MY BODY'S...!!"