13.Absolution

It was Sunday the chilly wind blowing, making it a bit colder and darker as it was the timing of dusk.

Leaves falling from the trees. The brisk smell of the trees and plants making the atmosphere lively . Dry, dead leaves fallen in the backyard.

The man stood in his balcony, admiring the surrounding and Misbaha (tasbeeh) in his hands.

Allah humma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa fu annee

("O Allah, You are great in pardoning, and You love to pardon. Grant me Your pardon.")

The man repeated the words,which was coming out from his heart. Asking forgiveness from Allah frequently was now his daily routine,
he had devoted his life towards deen now. His day started with performing Fazr Salah , then office after he returned home he used to perform his Isha Salah ,and his night used to go on with dhikr and spending some time with office work then sleep.

(Dhikr is a form of Islamic meditation in which phrases or prayers are repeatedly chanted in order to remember God.)

He was admiring the surrounding when he heard a loud shrill sound and someone straddling his legs.

"Zee 'achuuuuuu" The person straddling his legs said loudly.

Zeeshaan smiled and picked up the little Nuha in his arms and pecked her chubby cheeks. While she giggled.

He again got lost in the moments of his past.

After he was arrested , he got released after 2 months as Daneen didn't wanted to do anything more with him . After he was released, he realised how he took everything for granted, how he took Allah's blessings for granted. How he was blinded by revenge and hate. How bad kind of man he was in past who used to abuse his wife. How he was blinded in duniya, and followed wrong paths.

After he realised his mistake he repented .

As he knew Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. He promised to restrict himself to not make that mistake again.

Since then he always tried to perform all the five Salah , he recited Quran and did Dhikr too .

He even apologized everyone sincerely, and everyone did forgive him. If Allah can forgive a soul despite how big his mistake is why can't a human being.

He was also content in his life in what he was having, after alot of pleadings Daneen allowed him to meet their daughter. He used to spend his day off with Zahra. But still a corner of his heart used to ache for Daneen. He didn't knew that he loved her and her absence will be restless for him. He regretted everything very badly, how he destroyed an innocent's life for being blinded by revenge.

Talking about sara she didn't get any bail or got released as she committed a murder.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't knew when Nuha left.

He sighed and sat on the bean bag which was present in his balcony.
And someone barged into his room shouting.

"Babaaaaaa Baaabbaaa" It was Zahra she had once heard him calling baba and she has learned it quickly. She was a fast learner like he was in his childhood.

He picked her up in his arms kissed her forehead and cheeks and settled her down in his lap.

"Baba ki jaan aap aa gayi" He said softly to her and she nodded and kissed his forehead.

(My dear you came. )

Zeeshaan smiled at her habit.

"Mama kaha hai? " Zeeshaan asked.

(Where is mother?)

"Woo rahi " Zahra pointed towards door as Daneen entered.

(There she is. )

Zeeshaan stood up and went inside.

"Kaise ho? " Zeeshaan asked

(How are you?)

"Alhumdulilah " Daneen replied.She always used to keep her words short with him.

"Daneen mujhe maaf kardo! " Zeeshaan asked her forgiveness again he always asked because his heart can't just hold up the amount of regret.

(Daneen please forgive me.)

"Mene kab ka kar bhi diya tha" She smiled weakly and said.

(I forgave you long ago.)

"Mein tum dono se dur jaa raha hu...Mein tumhe aur taang nhi karunga" Zeeshaan said and Daneen hummed.

(I'm going far away from you both. I don't want to create any more problem for you.)

"Yeh meri akhri mulaqat bhi ho sakti hai!" Zeeshaan said and still Daneen had an expressionless face.

(This can be my last meeting with you.)

Daneen had came to their house for lunch as Zahira pleaded alot and also to meet Safa who was few days pregnant. She came to his room because Zahra wanted to say bye to her baba before leaving.

"Allah Hafiz" She said and took Zahra from his arms and turned around while a lone tear escaped her left eye.

"Khuda Hafiz" Zeeshaan replied his eyes filling up with tears smiling sadly.

And she left.

....
Don't go tonight

Stay here one more time

Remind me what it's like

And let's fall in love one more time

I need you now by my side

It tears me up when you turn me down

I'm begging please, just stick around

I'm sorry

Don't leave me

I want you here with me

I know that your love is gone

I can't breathe

I'm so weak

I know this isn't easy

Don't tell me that your love is gone

That your love is gone...♡

.....
Is this what their fate decided? Will they meet again? Will Zahra get her father's love and affection while growing up? Will Daneen would come again to live with him?

To know more bout it , till then stay tuned.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So sorry for the short chapter. Inshallah y'all be getting regular update from August. For this month this is the last update as due to my exams I won't be able to update. I apologize for that.

Thank you so much for reading😊 ❤.
If I have made any mistake lemme know by commenting in that specific para or line.