9.Reasons

Zeeshaan's P. O. V

My mind was messed up after she was gone suddenly I remembered why i did this.

Flashback

I was in my office and was checking up a file. I got a call from unknown number i hesitated first to pick up but after some rings I picked up.

(Zeeshaan as 'Z' and the other person as 'S'.)

Z - Hello

S- Do you know I know the whole truth behind Zaim's death.

Z- Who are you?

S- Your well wisher.

Z- Don't play dirty games with me. Straightforwardly say what you want!

S- Well if you are that much desperate to know then meet me at xxx restaurant tomorrow at sharp 11 Am.

A beep was heard as the Call Ended.

I was in delusion, thinking it's some kind of prank or something. After thinking about it alot. I decided to go tomorrow. And if someone dares to play prank with me taking my lil brother as a topic, I won't leave him/her for a moment.

Then how the time time passed I didn't knew , I arrived at that restaurant in sharp 11 AM.

A waiter came and said me that someone is waiting for me in table 56.

I went near table 56 and saw a female dressed up in tight clothes. She looked in her early twenties.

"Please have a seat Mr.Zeeshaan?"she said.

" Who are you? " I asked perplexed

"Myself Sara Ahmed" She said in a very classy manner. Her behavior was irritating me but I kept my calm because I wanted to know what she knows about my brother.

"Let's order something first! " She said holding the menu.

"No, let's talk! " I said in a hard serious tone which astonished her but she hid it professionally.

"Being desperate aren't you! " She said smirking.

"I literally swear, if you trying to play any kind of prank with me taking my brother as a topic I won't leave you for a moment. " He said in a dominating and angry tone.

"Fine Mr.Mallik , let's come to topic for which we are here for" She said smirk not leaving her face for sec.

"Your brother Zaim was heed over heels for me, I loved him and he loved me too" She said in a serious tone.

"But you know there was a girl named Daneen, she always tried to grab his attention but that was in vain, it looked like she loved him dearly, wanted him. But you know your brother was crazy for me, One day we were at campus terrace holding each others hands and looking at the sky together. After that i went downstairs to grab my bag, from my class. And i saw Daneen forcing herself on Zaim, he was resisting, he was saying no. But she was trying to kiss him, hug him like a crazy person would do. And it got me Furious, I detached her from his body hardly. We explained her calmly about the situation, but she didn't listen she angrily pushed me but I balanced myself then she intentionally pushed Zaim as we were standing at the border of terrace we didn't knew how we came from middle to the border. And yea it happened Zaim my love lost his balance and fell down from terrace. Blood started oozing out from his head. You know till today I can't forget that view in front of me it haunts me every day and every night. She made it appear like it was a suicide. I literally didn't wanted her to be in trouble so I didn't say this to anyone. But seeing you suffering so much , I felt like sharing with you. " She said looking sad at end.

Her words were still processing in my mind. I consoled her for a bit.

"Please do forgive her I have forgiven her since long ago, I guess she was just jealous and didn't wanted me to be with my Zaim" She said half crying.

"I'm so sorry for your loss" I said again consoling her. She nodded her head. Then my phone rang my personal assistant called me to remind that I have a meeting on 1:00 PM. I checked my watch it was already 12:00 PM.

"Actually... I have to leave I have a meeting " I said.

"Oh no problem... I have to also go somewhere" She said getting up and carrying her sling bag.

"Do you want me to drop you? " I asked her politely.

"No no no... I can go by myself.. Well thank you for coming, after sharing this with you I'm kinda feeling relieved. " She said I nodded.

"Thank you for informing me about this all. " I said after that we bid our goodbye and part our ways.

I was driving to my office my heart was restless, thinking why would Daneen do that, why would Ibrahim uncle's daughter do that. I have seen her since childhood she is modest decent and intelligent. But she was also looking like she did a big crime while she was standing near Zaim, while doctors were checking him up.

My brain wondered towards Zaim, he always shared every details and moments of his life with me. Why didn't he tell me about this all? I was in delusional state whether to believe Sara or not.

I sighed loudly . My brain was stressing out .  I thought to investigate about this Daneen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you so much for reading😊 ❤.
If I have made any mistake lemme know by commenting in that specific para or line.