4.Hospital

Zeeshaan took Daneen to his friend's hospital to get rid of all shorts of questions they'll ask if he takes to any other hospital. He had called his Assistant and and got everything ready in the hospital.

Daneen, she was still unconscious he carried her bridal style from the car backseat and put her body in stretcher. Hammad( Zeeshaan's friend) was already waiting for him. They took her immediately to a room for check and then later on she was transferred to ICU.

Hammad came out of the room sighing heavily.

"What did you do to her? Huh? " Hammad said in a hard frustrated tone, knowing everything about him till what extend he can reach.

"U-m-m she is having fever since few days, I used to forget to bring meds for her, I asked her to bring coffee she spilled in my files and anger got best out of me yo-u k-no-w my anger issues..I -I - tried to choke her and lashed her with my belt.

" Are your freaking mad? Dimag tumhara theek bhi hai? " Hammad said angrily.

(Is your mind at the right state?)

"Tumhari biwi hai woh koi naukar nhi, and tum jo uske saat kar rahe ho bohot bura kar rahe ho, mein bol raha ho ek din tum bohot pachtaoge." Hammad said angrily pinching his nose trying to control his anger. He respected every female , despite of their character and age and could never tolerate any stupid stuff like this towards anyone.

(She is your wife not a maid, and the freaking thing you doing with her is not right stop before you regret it.)

"Hmmm" Zeeshaan just hummed nonchalantly while hammad got more angrier by his behaviour.

"Listen she has been suffering from high fever since few days, and you freaking bast*rd didn't care. She was almost in the verge of dying . Her body is injured, it's only because of you. I hope one day you suffer the way you have made her suffer. " Hammad poked his finger at his chest and said fiercely. He might be his friend but first he was a doctor and his work is to save lives. He knew what and when anything is cooking in his mind.

"When will she gain consciousness Doctor Hammad ? " Zeeshaan said in a smirking way.

" In three or four hours, you can go and meet her but don't you dare to do anything to her otherwise I'll call the cops. " Hammad said gritting his teeth because he felt possesive towards Daneen because she was like his sister.

"Hmm" Zeeshaan hummed and made his way towards the private ICU.

There he saw her body attached with IV tubes.

He stared at her face for a min but the sound of phone ringing broke his reverie

Ammi calling~

(Ammi as A and Zeeshaan as Z)

A : Assalamu Alaikum beta

Z : Walaikum Asslam Ammi

A: Aur kaise ho, kya kar rahe ho, itne dino sey call nhi kiye?
( How are you, What are you doing? It's been so long since you called!)

Z : Woh Ammi mein thoda busy they ek project ko lekar.
( Actually, Mother I was busy in some project work of my company)

A: Beta, kaam chalte rahenge par tum apna dhyaan rakhna meri Jaan.
( Son, Work will be going on through out your life but take care of yourself my love.)

Z : hmmm

A: Achha, suno Zaved ka nikaah ho raha hai next week.
( Listen, Zaved is getting married next week)

Z : Woa, Aap mujhe abhi bata rahi hai.
( Woah, You are telling me now?)

A: Ab mein bhi kya kar sakti hu, Zaved jisse pasand karta hai woh Norway mein rehti hai , Indian orgin ki hai lekin business ki wajah sey waha reh rahey hai. Sach kahi toh bacchi bohot his pyaari hai. Hum Norway gaye they toh tumharey saath theek sey baat nhi ho payi. Or tumhara bhai jald sey jald shaadi karna chahta hai. (*she said giggling*)

( What can i do now! Your brother is so in Love with her that he wants to marry her as soon as possible. She is of Indian origin living in Norway due to business. She is so beautiful and kind.)

Z: Hahaha mera desperate bhai.
( Yeah, my brother is very desperate)

Z : Theek Ammi mein thoda busy hu, apko baat mein call karunga aap apney meds time mein lete rahega apna khayal rakhyega. Allah Hafiz, Khuda Hafiz.

( Okay, Mother I'm kinda of busy right now I'll call you later and do take your meds on time and take care. Allah Hafiz ,Khuda hafiz)

A: Jee meri Jaan, Tum bhi apna khyal rakhna .Khuda Haafiz.

( Yes, my heart you also take care. Khuda Hafiz)

Zeeshaan cut the call making an excuse cause he can't lie anymore to his mother. He knew his mother can spot out in a sec that something is wrong.

He got out of hospital and sat on the bonnet of his car . He signed heavily, he didn't knew what was going on what he was doing is right or wrong. Was the girl who informed all this to him is true or not. Is he destroying an innocents life. Tired of this shit , he took out is Cigarette box from his pocket and a lighter. He lighted the cigarette and kept it in his mouth and released a big puff out of it. He took out his phone from his other pocket and called his secretary. He picked up in first ring.

(Alex as A And Zeeshaan as Z)

A : Yes sir.

Z : Book two tickets to my homeland.

A : okey Sir! Anything else?

Z : I'll be in my homeland for like 1 week till then take care of the company. If any problem arises call me first rather than stressing out.
And yeah, message the ticked details after booking.

A: Okay Sir.

Then Zeeshaan hung up. Then threw his little cigar down and crushed it with his formal expensive shoe.

..........

Days passed by, Daneen was discharged after 2 days . Daneen totally became silent after discharge. She spoke only when he asked her something otherwise she kept her mouth shut and always lost in some thoughts.He tried to be soft with her as much as possible. But used to loose his cool because knowing the filthy truth of her. Now Both of them were sitting in a car and going towards Zeeshaan's house. As it was Zaved's wedding.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••