8.Sufferings

Zeeshaan's P. O. V

After, she left with her brother I came back to my room, I felt restless. I donno what was happening to me.
I sat on the couch but it felt like the four big walls of room will swallow me up. I sighed heavily and walked to my balcony not before grabbing a cigarette and a lighter from the tea table kept in front of the couch . Staring at a moonless sky full of stars   , I burned the cigarette and took it to my mouth. I wonder when will i leave this habit.

Flashbacks came to my minds, how I tortured her, lashed her with my belt, Slapped her and did many things with her despite of her begging not to do. Even after doing all that she always took care of me, made breakfast, lunch, dinner without saying anything. Did laundry, cleaning and everything.

Flashback

05:00 P. M

Zeeshaan's  two best friends were coming over at 8 PM for dinner. Zeeshaan ordered Daneen to prepare everything. Even after having high fever she prepared biryani, butter Naan, Chicken masala , raita  and paneer masala. After preparing she was cleaning. While Zeeshaan came inside, he back hugged her. "Jana kya kar rhi ho? " He asked in a sweet voice which didn't matched him. Daneen cringed at his words but she replied "utensils clean kar rahi hu! " He hummed and took her dupatta and put it on table in a sec and started leaving sloppy kisses on her neck. Even he sensed that  her body was burning. And wanted to leave her alone for sometime until she recovers. But the beast inside him didn't let him listen to his heart. He started biting her neck while she hissed and tears spilled out of her eyes as it was paining. After, doing dishes she cleaned her hands and turned around to push him a bit but he hold her back of her neck and took her in a rough kiss. While she pushed him crying and begging to stop because she was weak and was having a fever. She gasped for air.

But in a swift motion, he carried her bridal style and took her to their bedroom. He discarded her clothes still their lips attached, he bit her lips hardly and taste blood from her lips. The  he left her lips as he was out of oxygen now.

While looking at her body lustful, he started unbuttoning his shirt, and discarded his pants threw his clothes on the floor.

"Please aaj nhi mujhe fever hai please" Daneen said crying as her body was already paining due to fever. Zeeshaan didn't say anything, only looked at her face as if she was speaking gibberish. Even after her thousands of pleading he entered inside of her without permission. After he was done he  slipped out of bed and went straight to bathroom to take shower and got dressed, he looked at the wall clock and saw it was 7:45 PM . He looked at bed and found her in a drowsy state. Her body looked lifeless even he was feeling guilt by his heart he changed his guilt covering it up by hatred.

He walked towards her and picked her up and dropped her in bath tub after he was done cleaning her, he wrapped her in towel and brought to closet "Get dressed" He said and left her.

Now it was 8 PM Zeeshaan's friends were here .
Daneen served them refreshment, everyone , zeeshaan was stealing glance at her as she was looking ethereal in her dress.

After she was done serving dinner on dinning  table she called him and his friends

After she was done serving dinner on dinning  table she called him and his friends. They came to dining room and sat and complimented her on her cooking skills. She just smiled and said Thank you.

She also sat beside Zeeshaan , the chicken masala was so tasty that the pot got empty in just a min. So Zeeshaan asked Daneen to refill it. She got up leaving her food in between but didn't return after a while zeeshaan got up making an excuse and saw her fainted on the kitchen  floor. He shaked her a bit but she wasn't responding her body was burning, she was looking paler than before and her breathing were slow. After a lot of try to wake her up, he got up and carried her to his bedroom and layed her on the bed and called his personal doctor.

Then he went down stairs to check upon his while his friends we're already done with their dinner.

"Bhai hamme pata hai tu apni biwi sey ek lamha dur nhi reh sakta" They said jokingly whin zeeshaan smiled nervously. After a while they bid him good bye and left and his personal doctor arrived and checked her . Doctor informed him about her health, she was suffering from fever as usual . He said to take care of her as her body was weak and she was having some trauma and can also get into self induced coma for this .After prescribing some medicines and warning he left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Thank you so much for reading😊 ❤.
If I have made any mistake lemme know by commenting in that specific para or line.

So sorry guys for updating late.