7.Starting of New Journey

Everyone were in a joyful mood after hearing Safa's pregnancy and were having an ice cream in the backyard .

Everyone were happy, but except Daneen she was faking a smile, didn't want to destroy anyone's mood

Everyone were happy, but except Daneen she was faking a smile, didn't want to destroy anyone's mood. Whenever someone would ask her anything she would just reply shortly.
She was also angry that no one tried to stop Zeeshaan. She was also angry in Safa but let it slide as she was pregnant. Everyone were having their Ice cream and having a light conversation here and there.

While an angry Musa barged in still in his formal attire as he just returned from business trip.

Everyone were now facing an angry Musa

Musa stood in front of Zeeshaan took hold of his collar and dragged him up. Zeeshaan looked confused and stood up. Musa punched zeeshaan hard on his face. With the hard impact his face turned side ways. He again punched him and now his corner of his mouth was bleeding.

Zahira, Yazan , Safa, Daneen, Zaved, Eshal, Arham and Zaynah all stood up from their seat. Arham was trying to ease Musa's hands from Zeeshaan Shirt collar but everything went in vain as he was holding it in a tight grip. His eyes red, veins popping out from his hands. Everyone were shocked to see Musa's angry demeanor. Musa came to know about all those events which took place here by his father and his best friend.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai? " Yazan said
( What's happening here?)

"Apkey bete sey puchey woh kya kar raha hai" Musa said angrily. While Safa, tried to ease his hands from his collar and he left him abruptly with little push. Zeeshaan balanced himself and stood up.

( Ask your son what he is doing.)

"Teri Himmat kaise hui meri behan ke upar haath uthaney ki bol" Musa said furiously.

(How dare you raise your hand on my sister, speak!)

"beta yeh kya keh rahey ho, Zeeshaan bhala esey kyu karega. " Zahira said almost crying.

(Son, what are you saying? Why would Zeeshaan do something like that?)

"Bohot, hogaya meri behen yaha par ek aur minute bhi nhi rahey gi. Chalo Danni" Musa said.