12. The truth untold

Daneen's P. O. V

The day was going as usual, exhausting , day packed with meetings.

I was currently in my cabin it was
7: 30 PM, Zahra was with Zeeshaan . I don't know, man he convinced alot to take care of her for a day. So, yeah.

I trusted him as a father cause I knew he won't harm her but I didn't trust him as a husband. The trust long gone. No love, no hatred, No feelings for that man. If I wanted I can literally handle him over to police but I didn't, to not make any more fuss.

I called him, cause it was late and I wanted my baby back now.

Ringing~

The number that you are trying to connect is currently switched off at the moment. Please try again or later at sometime.

He didn't pick up the call . I was feeling kinda uneasy, knots were forming in my chest . Thinking about my Daughter what if any mishap had took place. Fuck, I don't even have his address. I'm literally not leaving this Zeeshaan guy.

I quickly called, my private investigator and detective Rodrigo.
I was tensely pacing out in my office cabin.

After 1 hour which felt like years, my phone buzzed as Rodrigo called. I picked up the phone.

(Rodrigo as R and Daneen as D)

D: Hello! Did you find anything?!?!?

R: Yes, mam we got the location of the place where that man is with your daughter. Just a sec I'm send you the location!

D: Thank you so much! I owe you alot.

R: No problem mam, it's my job. And yeah, do you want me to call cops or something??

D: No no, I'll handle it by myself. Thanxs again.

I hunged up the call. I went towards my desk, and opened the drawer which was in the lower section of the tables.
It had a suitcase, I opened it , it had a handgun , with bullets and a silencer .

I loaded it and hid it in my blazer hidden pocket, where it was impossible for someone to make out that I'm carrying something.

Yes , I had a gun license.
After grabbing my car keys , I ran downstairs.

I got inside my black Ferrari V12 and started the engine it produced a throaty rumble. Then I drove of to the location that Rodrigo send me.

After like one hour of driving I reached a place which was an old mansions built in a large area. As I got inside I called , if anyone is there or not.

But after sometimes I saw a lady whom I hated the most walked out carrying my baby. Then a man came out holding Zeeshaan like a rag doll, his hands were tied backwards and he had a tape upon his mouth. I kinda felt some pleasure by looking him in that way. Soon my trance was broken by my baby as she started wailing loudly.

"Hey give me my baby back " I gritted my teeth in anger and walked towards her. But she stepped backwards. She hand an evil smirk.

"Dare to take one step forward and you will face the consequences " She said evily.

The lady was no other than Sara.

"Bitch, return my baby back" I went towards her and snatched my baby from her and slapped her. Her eyes were now red in anger.

"How dare you? " She said and called out someone , then a man came out and snatched my baby from me and gave it to Sara.
Now a gun was pointed in my head. And he had a strong grip in my hands.