Chapter 13

Amanda gasped and squirmed against him. The sound of Brian's breathing was even louder than the rain pelting on the room. Amanda felt his tongue touch the seam of her lips, and without conscious decision she parted them. He groaned low in his throat, helf her face between his hands and slanted his mouth over hers, stroking deep inside, imitating the love making she was only recently familiar with. It made her body tingle with remembered heat.

He released her mouth, his lips traveling over her cheek and temple and the bridge of her nose. "Amanda..." He murmured her name wondering, over and over again. His hands slid down her shoulders and one palm ventured forward to cover her breast, rubbing over her nipple with tantalizing expertise.

It was that expertise that brought her to her senses.

Shoving him away Amanda covered herself with her hands.

Brian stood staring at her apparently dazed. "Amanda...?"

"You...you.." She couldn't believe  what she almost let happen. Her thoughts were in turmoil her emotions sensitized, and it was all his fault. "How dare you!"

He frowned his eyes black with a mixture of passion and frustration. He shook his head the tiniest bit, then growled. "I don't know. I...hell." He turned his back  his hands flexing but when Amanda began struggling with her keys to unlock the door he jerked around to face her.

She flinched from the hand he reached toward her. She felt so confused and angry at Brian for complicating things further, for apparently wanting his mystery woman, but willing to toy with her,as well. She concentrated on the anger unreasonable as it seems. "Don't touch me! You lied!"

"About what?" His shout matched the volume of her words.

"You said you wouldn't attack me!"

"I didn't attack you dammit! I kissed you. There is a big difference."

"You..you pawed me."

He loomed over her. "I touched your breast. That is all. Your nipples were hard amd I saw that and..."

She gasped loudly at his audacity feeling her face pulse with heat. "It is cold out here you ass! My...my..."

"Nipples." He supplied smirking at her.

His attitude infuriated her. "Its because of the cold, certainly not because of you."

"I know that. I am not stupid to women's bodies. But the sight Mead me lose my head a little." He suddenly looked solemn, and a little confused himself. "You have very nice breast Amanda."

Her heart raced in her chest. "My..my.."

"Breast!" He stared at her irritably. "They're called breast, dammit."

"Well they are none of your business! Keep your opinion to your self."

"Your repressed." he accused, sounding disgusted with her. "It was no big deal. Forget about it."

No big deal. The words crushed her. and to call her repressed....that was the same label her husband had applied, though she knew it wasn't true. She had the same feelings as any  other woman, but right now, she wished she didn't. Maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad if the accusation was true. She swallowed staring at Brian and his dark expression of irritation. "I'd sooner forget you, Brian Mead." And she meant it. "Go home and leave me alone."

Amanda turned and finally unlocked her door. She tried to enter but Brian stopped her."You invited me in."

"I changed my mind."

"We need to talk Amanda. This isn't going to go away."

"Of course it is. Just as soon as you do."