24

—— UNIVERSITY

—— UNIVERSITY

it's our first day, as students attending a university. Just as I enter my new school, new class. I spot heessung drawing stuff on the board with chalk, and I think you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say stuff. DIC-

my jaw drops, I know damn well my boyfriend is not going around causing trouble here too. Oh lord, help me please. "Lee heeseung." My voice loud enough for echoes to disperse around the room.

my boyfriend turned his head back, with a smirk plastered right onto his face. I don't understand why he had the motive to infuriate a teacher on the first day.

"erase it."

"but love-"

"heeseung." I told him seriously, he pouted and erased it off the board. Others whispering about the things they heard about him from highschool while some are shocked that I'm dating him.

and there the teacher was by the door, leaning against it. "I've heard a lot about you two, especially the male. He's starting to listen so that's a start." she chuckled, settling her things down on her desk.

both of us went to take a seat, and she prepared the lesson for us.

—— dismissal

"really heeseung we just came here and you already want to mess around? We're in college not 9th grade." I shook my head, "it's an urge...I need to." the male responded.

"urge my butt."

"stay over at my house tonight, if you want. Bring jaehoon along if you want."

"I'd rather not, the man turned 14 and he doesn't know how to act. He's getting mature each day and..." I clear my throat and heeseung understood right away, grinning after.

"why does it bother you? All guys turn out like that around that age, he's going to enter highschool. There will be more to find out." heeseung snickered.

jaehoon called, I picked up. "heeseung hyung said you're going to stay over, I'm packing my stuff. He got all the good games."

"heeseung! I told you not to tell himmmm. It was supposed to be a two people sleepover, and plus once you get a gaming buddy you won't pay attention to me." I folded my arms.

"jokes on him, I gave my gaming stuff to jungwon to borrow. He'll be stuck at home doing nothing." heeseung patted my shoulder.

when heeseung and I arrived home, Jaehoon was already there since his school is close to his home. "hey there sleep over buddies, hyung where is your gamessss."

"up your ass." I responded to my brother, resulting him to roll his eyes.

"sorry to break it to you but I gave it to jungwon for a while, I'm not as interested in gaming anymore. I have something better than a game now." heeseung snaked his arm around my waist.

"disgusting, you two and so lovey dovey. It makes me sick. I hate couples." he grimaced in disgust. "You're just mad you can't get a girl." i spat, in attempt to infuriate him.

"no because they're all annoying, one in particular. She's so cocky and always has the nerve to make me mad for no reason, for fun she says. And I'll get her back. I will never find love at this dumb school."

and when he kept going heeseung and I stared at each other, trying to keep a smile. I whisper to Heeseung, "you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I'm thinking exactly what you're thinking." he whisper laughed, Jaehoon tilted his head. "What are you two giggling and whispering about."

"mind your own business." both of us shut him up on unison, the younger one sighed and walked into the house.

——