10

——

——

"they said so many things, and I beat them up."

"heeseung, don't go beating people up for that. Let them say what they want it won't affect me, what affects me is using up the night to take care of you." I smacked him lightly.

"don't make me go home, please. You're mom already thinks we're a couple, let me stay." he begged, I returned a bewildered look.

"you don't want to go home?"

he shook his head, "mom won't say anything if I'm with you, and plus...I just want some company." 

he attempted to stand up by hissed from the crisp air nipping at his skin. Instead he laid back in my bed and put my blanket over him.

"No wonder you sleep all day, these sheets are so comfy." he muttered under his breath. I brought my pillow divider, and put it in the middle. Taking my side of the bed, "yea, it's better and keeps me more company than any other human being."

looking to my side, surprisingly he was already asleep. FINALLY, I mean finally.

___ MORNING

still half asleep, I feel my self slide my arm against something, it was kind of flat. I shot my eyes opened, facing my right to see heeseung staring at me with a smug look. shirtless, my hands, shamelessly placed on his abs. My body stiffened.

"the hell, you still didn't leave." I groaned, pulling over the blanket. "it's only 12, why would I leave." he tugged on my blanket, bringing it to his side.

"if you don't give me my blanket back, I'll show you my bad side." I sneered, in a harsh tone. "Sounds hot." He bantered, along with a simple wink.

I pulled my blanket over with force, but I only ended up falling off my bed. "my back." I whimpered. Heeseung immediately rose up from bed and picked me up, "why are you so stubborn!"

I rubbed my head, grimacing in pain. The door open, "what's with all the noise, I can hear it from downstairs?" jaehoon burst in.

"why are you carrying her?"

"You're idiot of a sister fell down and got hurt." Heeseung ambled towards the door, "put me down right now lee." I warned grimly, as to my surprise, he head down the stairs with me in his arm.

"what's all this commotion, we all heard it from downstairs??" Mom rose from the couch, still bewildered by what went on.

"do you know where the first aid kit is, she hurt her back by falling off the bed. It's extremely hard for miss jang to share a blanket with someone, she just had to forcefully pull it away." - heeseung.

"jia, I told you not to be so stubborn! This is the third time this week, when you and heeseung get married, what will you do every time you get hurt?" she rummaged through the cabinets to find the aid kit.

"MARRIED?! HEESEUNG AND I?" I shouted, my eyes as wide as a raccoons. "I didn't see heeseung in our house last night? that means he must've came over at night isn't that right? Isn't that what boyfriends do?" she lifted a brow.

"mom! He was injured and I brought him home to treat his wounds! It was too late to send him home." I lifted up Heeseung's shirt, pointing at the cut near his abdomen.

"Heeseung dear, my daughter may not cook or clean but I can assure you she will take care of you." mom patted his shoulder.

"and I'll take care of her too." he grinned, kissing my cheek. I only rolled my eyes, to show him my annoyance

——