14

——

——

CUTESY GC 💗

JUNGWON : code red.

ME : what do you mean code red?

SUNGHOON : what do you think we mean?! That idiot is out again in the streets fighting and this time he won't stop! Even jay and I can't get a hold of him this is insane!

video incoming.

as I answered, I just viewed how bad the situation was and I rose up from bed immediately. Taking a jacket with me since it was a bit windy at night.

"I'm coming, stay put." my breath hitched, jumping out of my window at the moment. I ran as fast as I could to the fight.

I heard yelling and everyone trying to pull heeseung apart but he kept pushing them, hurling a punch towards a guy, and the guy returning one back.

"lee heeseung you bastard." I grasped onto his arm but as fury took over him, he yanked my arm away. His hand that attempt to grab my collar, got my neck instead, and his grip was taut. His face an inch away and his lip, only a few centimeters away.

"stay out of it ji. I mean it." his eyes stone cold, laid flatly against mine. It was like steel. My body stiffened, I lost my way of how to talk back from the tension. his eyes then softened after feeling a bump go down my throat, from gulping, from the anxiousness.

but when I looked at how helpless and tired the others looked, I knew I couldn't just stand still and let him continue. "if there's anything you know about me lee, you know fucking well I won't do that." I smiled bitterly, still in the grasp of his hand.

his hand loosened.

just as I looked at the other male, and gave me a competitive look and I was all in for it. I signaled my finger to bring him at me, and once he was using all his speed to come at me, I dodged, hitting him from behind.

the others came in as well and now it was heeseung just still like a statue, a crestfallen look upon his face that caused him to freeze in place.

I knocked down a lot of them, I learned taekwondo like jungwon at a young age and know some tactics. half of them were on the ground grimacing from the pain.

"gee.. did you guys ever think of fighting back for once other than just pulling heeseung?" I folded my arms, restlessly.

"stay away from heeseung, or I won't hesitate to go for a round two." I spat harshly, before intertwining my hand with heeseung.

"jia-"

"shut up jerk. not only did you ruin their night but you ruined mine too, can't you for once just stay out of trouble, you're not a little kid anymore." I stared at him seriously.

and his eyes were ablaze, "they keep saying stuff about you, even if I try to stay out of their business. they find a way to anger me, shit jia why can't you understand me for once." he yelled in frustration, gripping onto my shoulder with both his hands, shaking me vigorously.

the others stood their dumbfounded and afraid, I wouldn't blame them because as of right now I couldn't even feel my legs, now I was the one frozen in place.

I swirled my tongue inside of the inside of my cheeks, trying to prevent myself from yelling as well. "I told you leave it lee, just leave it. I told you no matter what they say just leave it, and plus why does it matter so much to you anyway. I know we're in this fake relationship game, but don't you hate me? Isn't this you're only way of showing me that you're not a wimp?"

"oh how I wish I could say I hate you." a light derisive chuckle emits from his mouth, his tone still harsh and frustrated. he didn't say anything afterwards. He just walked ahead of the rest of us

and again I was left dumbfounded.

——