23

——

——

"I LOVE YOU."

——

"you love me? but I love you so much more." letting our lips collide once again, this time more passionately. when heeseung and I are together, it feels like time stops.

the loud bursts of sound caught our attention.

"fireworks." my voice, lower than a whisper. My eyes gazing up at the coruscating colors in the night sky.

"surprise." his lips trail to my cheeks, kissing it stridently. He really wasn't kidding when he said he was FULL of surprises.

we spent the rest of the night out watching the fireworks, just when it hit 4 am. We exited the building, in the elevator heeseung pulled out a piece of paper.

A Polaroid.

a Polaroid of us kissing when the fireworks were out an hour ago, how come I didn't notice the picture?! "what the heck, when did you take this?" I smiled, staring at the picture which came out beautiful by the way.

"do you want to go to the tunnels?" he took out spray bottles from his bag, spinning it around his fingers like always. He had this night planned out for us fully.

"you know I do." I winked, just as the elevator opened we got on the motorcycle and drove off to the tunnels.

—— TUNNEL

stepping foot into the tunnel, my lips curve. Just in a few months time, where heeseung put a heart over our names, I thought it was stupid. But here I am, back with him. As his girlfriend.

I gaze upon the writing the first night date as a fake couple with him. "bad boys suck!" oh they so do such, but I love him either way.

so right under where I wrote "bad boys suck!" I added. "but my boyfriend is one!"  hearing chuckles from behind me.

heeseung hand snaking around my waist, him pulling me next to his side. Using his spray call to draw on the brick wall, "jia is mine. whores."

"it's raining."

"how are we going to get home then? Can you ride safely in your motorcycle?" I face him, a smirk appears on his face. "We could spend the entire night together, and get a hotel room. If this rain doesn't pass by."

"I know you're rich or whatever, but I am not spending the whole night with you in a hotel my mother is going to think you've completely gone out of your mind." I scoffed playfully.

I took a seat, leaning my head against the walls. "let's wait, Lee." I wait for him to sit next to me, which he does.

my head that was leaning on the wall, was now leaning on his shoulder. "are you sleepy hee?"

he shakes his head, "but I know you are, you're asking me because you're tired. so sleep, I'll be here." he caressed my head. with my eyes blurring away, I shut my eyes.

heeseung falling asleep as well, our whole night was spent together in those tunnels. something that comforted us through anything we went through.

each other's pain, but also saw our love for each other too.

——