Chapter six

Satoshi's pov

Things where mostly quite and calm for me. My mother and my queen and wife Tsukiumi had gotten along very well even my sister Serafall had taking a liking to her as well.  Although she can be a bit to clingy to me  sometimes. I think its called having a brother complex or bro-con for short. Anyways while I was walking down the streets of the human world with Shizuku one of my pawns just having fun enjoying the day.

"How are you feeling Shizuku?" I asked stopping by a local store to buy us something to drink.

"I'm doing fine ~nano~" Shizuku said while we continued to walk before we stopped when we heard a news report on the tv.

"According to sources there been a large increase of human sex  trafficking in the past few days and local law enforcers are trying to track down the location of these traffickers but to no luck. We'll keep you updated with the latest developments." The newswomen said.

"A human trafficking ring in the city? How dare someone bring another person over to a country against their will this does not sit well with me at all." I said

"Master I think we should look into this?" Shizuku said.

"You read my mind I was thinking the excite same thing but how are we gonna catch them in the act?" I asked coming up with a idea. They had to bring them during the night and not by day that will draw to much attention to themselves.

"Shizuku I need your help see if you can dig up any information on the last place the traffickers where then report back I have a plan." I said

"Yes my lord." Shizuku said before finishing her drink and vanished in a puddle of water. While I planned for the next step of the investigation. I headed towards the local police station and asked the head chief to share information they had of course the chief looked at me confused but I told them it I was here to help.  After going all the information I had a hunch on where the traffickers where gonna be but I had  to go over what Shizuku will find out. I trust her to get the job done 

3rd person pov

In a abandon warehouse a few guys where sitting around a table playing cards and laughing up a storm.

"This is great I can't we are getting paid a lot of cash just for smuggling in beautiful girls from over the world." Said one of the guys.

"I'll this is gonna be the biggest haul we ever gonna get tonight." said the second guy

"It's all thanks to that Doug Zhao guy he has good taste." Said the third guy while drinking his beer.

"I know but he's paying us big besides no one is ever gonna find out about this operation of ours anyway nothing can go wrong." said the forth guy 

"Are you sure about that?" Shizuku asked while sitting on large crate behind the men.

"The hell? How did she get in here?" The first thug asked pulling out a gun and pointing it at Shizuku but she was to quick for him slicing off his hand with water. The thug's hand feel to the floor while he screamed in pain while the other thugs pulled out blades and rushed towards her and tried to land a blow but Shizuku jumped from the crate to another one.

"Hold still little girl I will treat you very nice." said the second thug swinging his knife at her only for him to lose his head literately rolling on the ground before the headless body fell to the floor.

"Shit who is this girl?" asked the forth thug.

"Now make it easy on yourselves and tell me what I need to know or end up like your friend there." Shizuku said Ina  stoic tone.