A/n: Fun facts about Satoshi

A few thinks to know about Satoshi Is that he is a military genius said to  be up there with the likes of master Sima Yi of Wei and Zhuge Liang of Shu.  Most of his fellow devils called him the Sitri strategist or the smartest devil or the devil genius. Able to thing two to three steps ahead of his enemy even when he was in the healing pod after the great war he was always planning in his next move.  He lives by a code which is never waste good potential. Meaning if he sees someone who shows a lot of skill and potential in what they do he tries to recruit them or have them join him as a ally. One of his many string suits is his canning skills in medical field always  finding new ways to cure the sick or finding ways to heal others from illness. Satoshi ideal is that a ruler must be Benevolent  for the sake of the people and not have imbeciles be in power or else they stir up trouble. 

Most of his time is spent reading and writing learning about all kinds of history so he can be prepare for anything that comes his way.  Some of the music he listens to is Classical like Mozart and Beethoven and many others  but word of the wise mess with his sisters, his family,  his peerage or allies or you will be sorry.