Chapter 12

Satoshi Pov

They say that music sooths the savaged beast or relax one person's mind after a long day depending on what type of music you listen to. I was just enjoying a nice quite walk around town when I notice a the concert hall. Get curious I decided to see the inside to see what it looks like on the inside. Once inside my eyes widen on how big it was and if I had to guess it could seat about 200 people or more.

On stage there was a women with green hair playing a violin she was very beautiful so I sat down and listen to her play

"That is very beautiful music you are playing." I said making the women look at me.

"Thank you." said the women. I smiled at her.

"You are welcome. Forgive I didn't mean to interrupt but your music was very soothing and the soft melody was beautiful." I said

"Really?" asked the women.

"Oh yes I never heard sch beautiful violin playing before or where are my manners my name is Satoshi and you are?" I asked.

"Michiru Kaiouit it's very nice to met you Satoshi." said Michiru.

"If it's alright with you may I hear more of your beautiful playing if that's okay?" I asked when I also noticed the piano next to her.

"I don't mind playing another song for you." said Michiru about to play another song.

"But before you do I would like to play the piano." I said

"You know how to play?" asked Michiru.

"Yes I do just follow my lead okay?" I asked sitting at the piano and started to play.  Michiru looked at me amazed and started to play her along with the music.